Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara stealth build, help needed

(PSN)Holokaustas

Hey there Tenno, 

As it stands, I'm looking for Ivara stealth build, mostly I need to know the mods to maximise the duration and efficiency of stealth. Please note that I'm only few days into the game, try to use as little abbreviations as possible, since I won't get them anyways. Tried googling but most suggestions are from YouTube and those consume a lot of mobile data. Cheers! 

I have three primary builds I use with Ivara. A Stealth weapon leveling and focus farming build for using Prowl and Sleep Arrows, also used for farming Rare mods from enemies with pickpocket, A Spy Vault Cracking build. and an All-rounder Artemis bow and survival build.

Stealth Affinity Build:

Spoiler

I58q0jk.png

Spy Vault Build:

Spoiler

kbfeFGu.png

Huntress Build:

Spoiler

e5EUngq.png

Edited by Gelkor

Abilities with a constant drain are affected by both Efficiency and Duration,
plus for faster pickpocketing you want +Duration anyway, so how 'bout ...

Streamline, R3 Fleeting Expertise (170% Efficiency)
Primed Continuity, Constitution (183% Duration, 158% with just regular Continuity)
[Add, say, Stretch, Infiltrate, Intensify, Vitality (or maybe Transient Fortitude), plus Power (or Stealth) Drift in the Exilus slot]

The max cost reduction is 75% (which would be 175% Efficiency for regular abilities / activation costs)
but since as I said Duration factors into drain costs, the +Duration ultimately gives you minimum drain
and that 5% "inefficiency" just might be worth it for the extra pilfer speed.

(R4 for both Streamline and Fleeting Expertise, at 100% Duration or higher,
gives you minimum costs all around if you want to also e.g. mass-spam Sleep Arrow / Artemis Bow.)

If youre only a few days in, youll want to finish the Vors Prize quest if you haven't already. Mods good for a stealth build at a beginner level include: Continuity, Streamline, Consitution, Flow(since her Prowl is a drain ability(meaning it constantly consumes power when active instead of just a per use cost, and her augment Infiltrate is also useful; the rest of the mods are kind of just player preference at this point, for more advanced builds Gelkor has mod loadouts that are useful for determining your builds. For reference, Primed Continuity adds more duration than regular continuity(All primed mods generally offer more than their normal non-primed counterpart), Narrow Minded is a dual stat which values duration over range, Transient Fortitude is another dual stat which values power over duration, Fleeting Expertise is, again a dual stat though this one values efficiency over duration, though at a fairly balanced exchange(Max level is +60% efficiency w/ -60% duration), Constitution is another dual stat mod that resists knockdown and provides a small boost to duration, and finally, Master Thief is a mods that allows you to have a set chance to open a locked locker. Everything else I'm going to assume your familiar with

3 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

I have three primary builds I use with Ivara. A Stealth weapon leveling and focus farming build for using Prowl and Sleep Arrows. A Spy Vault Cracking build. and an All-rounder Artemis bow and survival build.

Stealth Affinity Build:

Reveal hidden contents

I58q0jk.png

Spy Vault Build:

Reveal hidden contents

kbfeFGu.png

Huntress Build:

Reveal hidden contents

e5EUngq.png

If all you're looking for is maximum stealth duration and efficiency, +75% power efficiency (rank 4 Streamline + rank 4 Fleeting Expertise) with positive power duration (some combination of (Primed) Continuity, Narrow Minded, and Constitution to counteract the -50% power duration from rank 4 Fleeting Expertise) will give you that.

My personal builds look like this, but I'm not sure how much of a help they'll be to you if you're only a few days into the game as a good number of these mods are difficult to obtain and rank up to max. (Mods that change between builds are italicized.)

Inflitrate Build, for Spy and other missions that require movement. This build has positive power strength to guarantee a 100% success rate on Prowl's pickpocket effect and is balanced between duration and range.

Spoiler
  • Aura: Enemy Radar, Loot Radar, or Corrosive Projection
  • Exilus: Power Drift
  • Infiltrate
  • Streamline (rank 4)
  • Fleeting Expertise (rank 4)
  • Primed Continuity
  • Narrow Minded
  • Overextended
  • Transient Fortitude
  • Primed Flow

Standard Prowl Build, for when I don't need Infiltrate. This build has positive power strength to guarantee a 100% success rate on Prowl's pickpocket effect and has the same range as the Infiltrate build, but with longer duration. I typically use this build for Assassinate missions so I can keep Cloak Arrows up longer.

Spoiler
  • Exilus: Power Drift
  • Streamline (rank 4)
  • Primed Continuity
  • Narrow Minded
  • Constitution
  • Overextended
  • Transient Fortitude
  • Primed Flow

Extended Range Build, for Focus farming or locking down rooms with Noise Arrow. This build sacrifices power strength for maximum range while maintaining decent power duration. Infiltrate is on this build because I'm really bad with accidentally walking through Grineer laser gates.

Spoiler
  • Exilus: Cunning Drift
  • Infiltrate
  • Streamline (rank 4)
  • Primed Continuity
  • Constitution
  • Overextended
  • Stretch
  • Primed Flow

Edited by Inarticulate

17 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Abilities with a constant drain are affected by both Efficiency and Duration,
plus for faster pickpocketing you want +Duration anyway, so how 'bout ...

Streamline, R3 Fleeting Expertise (170% Efficiency)
Primed Continuity, Constitution (183% Duration, 158% with just regular Continuity)
[Add, say, Stretch, Infiltrate, Intensify, Vitality (or maybe Transient Fortitude), plus Power (or Stealth) Drift in the Exilus slot]

The max cost reduction is 75% (which would be 175% Efficiency for regular abilities / activation costs)
but since as I said Duration factors into drain costs, the +Duration ultimately gives you minimum drain
and that 5% "inefficiency" just might be worth it for the extra pilfer speed.

(R4 for both Streamline and Fleeting Expertise, at 100% Duration or higher,
gives you minimum costs all around if you want to also e.g. mass-spam Sleep Arrow / Artemis Bow.)

What is R4? 

3 hours ago, (PS4)Holokaustas said:

What is R4? 

Rank 4.

Side note, I'm a little baffled by the recommendations of multiple corrupted mods, primed mods, and a power augment for someone who's only a few days into the game. Unless you have money to burn on platinum, you won't have access to any of those for some time yet. Continuity and Streamline are the important mods for making Prowl last longer.

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:49 PM, DreamsmithJane said:

Rank 4.

Side note, I'm a little baffled by the recommendations of multiple corrupted mods, primed mods, and a power augment for someone who's only a few days into the game. Unless you have money to burn on platinum, you won't have access to any of those for some time yet. Continuity and Streamline are the important mods for making Prowl last longer.

Think of the advise as a guide/goal for OP to work toward.  :D

On 12/10/2016 at 0:18 PM, Insizer said:

Why is this in Feedback? This is not feedback to the devs. This belongs in Players Helping Players as you are a player requesting help from other players.

You did read the part where he said he's only a couple days in right? Maybe he didn't know? Lol I know I didn't know there were specific categories when I first started