Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #84 Overview.

[DE]Taylor

On 12/10/2016 at 11:38 PM, TheEternalJester said:

I watched the segment with Nidus, and can't help but feel his ult is a bit lackluster. I'd need to play him in order to get a better opinion, but from observation, I don't have a high opinion of his ult.

I tend to agree. The 1&2 powers are ok, and fit (even if they are a bit derivitive) and his 3 has possibilitis especiall combined with Guardian Derision, but the 4 being a patch of infestation that spawns a few maggots was so underwhelming, especially considering how intimidating the frame looks. Hopefully they will spruce it up and make it worthwhile.

1 hour ago, GrimKonstantin said:

I tend to agree. The 1&2 powers are ok, and fit (even if they are a bit derivitive) and his 3 has possibilitis especiall combined with Guardian Derision, but the 4 being a patch of infestation that spawns a few maggots was so underwhelming, especially considering how intimidating the frame looks. Hopefully they will spruce it up and make it worthwhile.

I tend to agree With the 4th power. The low number of maggots could have been because of low number of mobs in the area. It also takes a pretty long time to cast. First mod it's going to need is Natural Talent. 

• 3 weeks later...