Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2K Endo drop nerf walled off Riven

Ventose

it's basicly in the title.

since the drop chance adjustment of 2K Endo reward in sortie I've been getting lenses non stop. it feels as though the whole common drop section has had it's drop chance cut, which means Rivens went from common drop to uncommon, while at the same time lenses that are supposed to be uncommon now drop every day which makes them common. please fix this, either amp the drop chance of Rivens or switch them with lenses in UI to reflect their true rarity.

In the past week I think I've had one lens, the rest has been 2000 Endo.  It does feel like something might be up with the Riven chance but it could just be bad luck.  Not getting a Riven for 7 days in a row may have a chance of about 13% but with the number of people playing that has to happen to someone and I guess I drew a short straw this time.

Really, consecutive days without a riven should be giving a cumulative bonus to the riven reward chance, so that the Unlucky-Streak-Prevention is properly targeted.

Lenses are something most established players have no need for.  I bought enough greater ones to stuff a wide range of equipment and get 2 schools functionally completed (as in the very few branches that are worth unlocking), and I believe I got just two lesser lenses from the old sortie rewards, so I've never crafted any.  To me they are even more worthless than endo.

1 hour ago, polarity said:

Really, consecutive days without a riven should be giving a cumulative bonus to the riven reward chance, so that the Unlucky-Streak-Prevention is properly targeted.

this. ive gotten a total of 3 rivens. one from the quest, one from b4 the change to the rewards table, and one after. and all 3 sucked. for christ sake, whos gonna bother using a gorgon once u get the thing to 30?