Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Stances?

Nazrethim

Hey, maybe. It really depends on if their programming will let that happen (there are limitations sometimes) and the amount of time it would take to mocap new stance animations. If players are looking for unique melee stances, this definitely won't happen because mocapping would take absolutely forever, but we could potentially see some Riven randomness mixed into Stance mods.

As said, Creating a whole new stance is a lot of work. If they did do riven stances it'd probably just add some sort of modifiers to existing stances. Which still seems like more work than it's worth. Be happy with regular melee mods, I definitely am.

Oh sure, I would totally be okay with regular riven melee mods. I'm just pondering the posibilities. I'm talking more about combo animations rather than stats. Say you get a Nikana Riven stance with Decisive Judgment basic combo, pause combo uses Tranquil Cleave's Hold combo animations and the RMB combo is the Guiding Light from Blind Justice. Something like what they did to make the Conclave stances, but random.