Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All the Damage has been lowerd

XAKADER

h5Mrg25.jpg

Looks fine to me.

10 minutes ago, wikdfuryyt said:

for some reason i see war is at 45dmg and its suppose to be 140dmg and i see is the same thing with most weapons if this is a game thing like lower weapon dmg and lower health/shield type thing leave me a link to see this

How exactly did you see it at 45dmg? Did you attack something and it only did 45?

To everyone else, extinguished key does not affect stats in the menu screen, only in game. And I am guessing he wasn't in game to see this damage.

9 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

To everyone else, extinguished key does not affect stats in the menu screen, only in game. And I am guessing he wasn't in game to see this damage.

Last I checked the Extinguished Key affected Arsenal UI if you already have it equipped when entering the Arsenal.  Equip it, exit and enter again and see if that still happens.  It doesn't take effect until you leave the Arsenal.

Edit: Just double checked it myself.  Still happens.

Without Key:

Spoiler

EHhGt3I.jpg

With Key:

Spoiler

htZUsbp.jpg

Edited by Katinka

8 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Equip it, leave arsenal and then go back in. The stats of your damage/weapons will be changed to new values to reflect the Extinguished mod debuff. But even then it shows as 35 dmg total, so perhaps op did indeed miscount and had a key equipped otherwise I don't see where else he got 45 dmg from.  
Edit: Oh I'm 30 seconds too slow...

Edited by xFrostKnightx