Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy Holidays!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey everyone!

It's been a crazy day - The War Within is live on both Consoles and we had our last Devstream of the year!
We mentioned briefly in the Devstream that we still have a content coming out up until the end of the year on PC - it's true, there's lots to look forward to!

We also mentioned that a lot of folks are booking time off around the holidays... myself included. This is just an 'official' note that I'm going to be AFK on paper. I'll still be around the internet doing the only cool thing there is to do when you take some vacation: Farm Valkyr Prime.

See you in the new year!

Oh heck. And I just sent you a PM with unvaulting art issues. Guess that's not making the cut :P To be read due 02/15 when the team's pulling out U20!

J/K! Enjoy the holidays Rebs, you've had quite a crazy year full of traveling, promotion (bye bye Community Manager, hello Live Community Ops!) and loaaaaaads of work. Must have been quite exhausting.

So yeah, take some well deserved rest! Enjoy the session of cryosleep!

Edited by NightmareT12

31 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey everyone!

It's been a crazy day - The War Within is live on both Consoles and we had our last Devstream of the year!
We mentioned briefly in the Devstream that we still have a content coming out up until the end of the year on PC - it's true, there's lots to look forward to!

We also mentioned that a lot of folks are booking time off around the holidays... myself included. This is just an 'official' note that I'm going to be AFK on paper. I'll still be around the internet doing the only cool thing there is to do when you take some vacation: Farm Valkyr Prime.

See you in the new year!

AWESOME ! Happy holidays space mom. be safe 🍻 heres to 2017 ⛄❄🎉🎊

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

40 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey everyone!

See you in the new year!

Account Migration from PS4 TO PC ANYTIME SOON??????????????

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey everyone!

See you in the new year!

Enjoy your time off. I forgot to add you the last time we played. I moved back over to the ps4 with the release of the pro, but move back and forth from time to time. Hope to see you in game during the new year.