PLEASE HAVE ANOTHER ACCOUNT MIGRATION!!!!

FriarTuck102

I missed the pc to xbox one migration by ONE DAY!!!! I love this game and have over 1500 hours played on steam. I have spent over a thousand dollars on this game! I was excited to play on xbox one only to find out I was a day late. I have heard the excuses that microsoft and sony have to agree to the account migration. If so, set it up!!! Please show your true fans you care about hem. I am not alone. There are many others that have been waiting for over a year! I have not played for a long time to protest how you treat your fanbase. Shame on you DE. Please prove me wrong. I doubt you will because so far you have shown me you could care less about your players and all you care about is our money.

6 minutes ago, FriarTuck102 said:

Shame on you DE. Please prove me wrong. I doubt you will because so far you have shown me you could care less about your players and all you care about is our money.

warframe_triple_facepalm_lv_prime_by_vip

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

anyway... all the salt aside... DE would do another pc to console migration but ultimately it's microsoft's choice... not DE

2 minutes ago, FriarTuck102 said:

I missed the pc to xbox one migration by ONE DAY!!!! I love this game and have over 1500 hours played on steam. I have spent over a thousand dollars on this game! I was excited to play on xbox one only to find out I was a day late. I have heard the excuses that microsoft and sony have to agree to the account migration. If so, set it up!!! Please show your true fans you care about hem. I am not alone. There are many others that have been waiting for over a year! I have not played for a long time to protest how you treat your fanbase. Shame on you DE. Please prove me wrong. I doubt you will because so far you have shown me you could care less about your players and all you care about is our money.

I was about to throw some salt on your salt, but I controlled myself. 1st off, DE can't control account migrations, Microsoft and Sony do. And right now they're not having it. 2nd, raging and calling the devs money grubbers(when they really aren't) will get you NOWHERE! Why would they help you when you're bashing on them. 3rd) You could also make a new account on Xbox One, but you're probably gonna say you want your progress on PC to Xbox One so you don't have to grind for it again. 4) There were problems with the migrations that's why they had to end it. And they're probably never doing it again.

When a product supplier cares about the money of the customer, the best product is produced. This is basic supply and demand. If DE didn't care about the money, I'd be greatly concerned and Warframe wouldn't be half the game it is now. 

I will never understand why people throw around money grubbing as a slur. DE gets money because the product is worth paying for. If they didn't get money, they'd be failing.

"They'll probably never do another migration."
"S#&$ tons of people will probably say go F*** yourselves you useless &#! Devs and quit the game, ending your success sooner rather than later." 
Something not working the first time that which your create from scratch does not entitle one to quit when the person whom is at fault are the creators of the system.

Get off your lazy mother fuckin' asses people. Or you might as well watch everyone you love die, and end yourself if you're not going to put any effort towards tens of thousands of peoples time and lives. F*** you DE. Figure it out.

EDIT -> :)

Edited by Serotriptomin3