Enemy ability "copies" counterable

RoboticApplesWithLasers

Hey, I was just playing around with the original  frost while leveling him and i happened  to see a snow globe eximus. me being stupid i thought it was my snow globe and expected it to pop.  Of course it didn't, but I feel it should have.  Imagine if, while playing against eximi, Zanuka,, Alad, ruk, or any other enemy that uses recreated warframe abilities you could just shut them out by playing the right frame.   Just a little feature that would be a nice touch and would really capture the feeling of "controlling the  battlefield."  It's like a slap on the wrist  to the enemies who thought they could imitate YOU, the mighty warrior.

I would LOVE to see this. Oh, I can just imagine the possibilities in certain situations...

1. Being able to pop Arctic eximi globes with Frost's 1 like you mentioned.
  2. Volt being able to just pick up and move Salad's shield like he can with his own, to open Salad up to gunfire.
  3. If a Loki or Ash gets targeted by a Commander for teleportation the Commander just gets teleported directly in front of Loki/Ash and is stunned by the "Oh **** I just got teleported, the hell?" animation that we go through, opening him up to a Finisher or something.
  4.  If Trinity casts Energy Vampire on a Leech eximus they would give out like 700% of the energy of normal units, like Trinity is "taking back" all the energy it's stolen.
  5. Sanguine Eximi could give WAY more health per second to Inaros when being "eaten" or if he gets a finisher on them.

I could go on but you get the idea. 

Edited by Jackviator