Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot destroy Orokin Lab

Red_Bones

So, I found that there were a number of older threads about destroying Orokin Labs, e.g. 

But as far as I can tell, the issue is unsolved.

There are no active researches, there are no active rails (also there is currently an Armistice), and there are no objects being built in any of the duplicate Orokin Labs in my clan's dojo.

The warning message is the same old - "Room cannot be destroyed while there are active projects being built inside it!"

Can someone post how to fix this issue, or can people please up vote this so that a DE rep can see it and there can be a fix soon.

Trying to work around these un-removable Orokin Labs is either going to be a nightmare, or completely impossible.

2 hours ago, HelWan said:

It a long time problem, but for now just deal with it..

Thanks for your helpful assistance. Make sure to spend more of your valuable time on the forums helping other people !

Or don't. These forums are for helping, not s*it posting and wasting people's time.

6 hours ago, Arcadiace said:

Go to your research panel, select and cancel any active research.

I'll see if I can do that, thank you @Arcadiace ;D

Where is this specific research panel located? Is this in a hall, or is this in the Orokin Lab?
If the latter, then where? Because its not the left console (that's got nothing going on), and I can't access the right or farthest back due to Armistice and not being in an Alliance...

22 minutes ago, Redderbone said:

Thanks for your helpful assistance. Make sure to spend more of your valuable time on the forums helping other people !

Or don't. These forums are for helping, not s*it posting and wasting people's time.

I'll see if I can do that, thank you @Arcadiace ;D

Where is this specific research panel located? Is this in a hall, or is this in the Orokin Lab?
If the latter, then where? Because its not the left console (that's got nothing going on), and I can't access the right or farthest back due to Armistice and not being in an Alliance...

Check all pannels, maybe you are researching a spectre.

On 12/10/2016 at 7:23 AM, Redderbone said:

You're most likely looking for the Research panel within the Orokin Lab itself; more specifically the Specter Research. (I had the same problem once upon a time)

latest?cb=20141204045748

Double-check all the Specter Research, and cancel any active research.

Edit: I apologize, as I can't remember which panel was which. (I have currently torn down my Dojo for future rebuilding.)

Edited by Arcadiace

On 10.12.2016 at 6:06 AM, Redderbone said:

So, I found that there were a number of older threads about destroying Orokin Labs, e.g. 

But as far as I can tell, the issue is unsolved.

There are no active researches, there are no active rails (also there is currently an Armistice), and there are no objects being built in any of the duplicate Orokin Labs in my clan's dojo.

The warning message is the same old - "Room cannot be destroyed while there are active projects being built inside it!"

Can someone post how to fix this issue, or can people please up vote this so that a DE rep can see it and there can be a fix soon.

Trying to work around these un-removable Orokin Labs is either going to be a nightmare, or completely impossible.

Devs mentioned in last devstream that dojo rework and dark sectors come next year and now they have holidays.

On 12/13/2016 at 0:32 PM, Arcadiace said:

You're most likely looking for the Research panel within the Orokin Lab itself; more specifically the Specter Research. (I had the same problem once upon a time)

latest?cb=20141204045748

Double-check all the Specter Research, and cancel any active research.

Edit: I apologize, as I can't remember which panel was which. (I have currently torn down my Dojo for future rebuilding.)

That's the left panel in the end circular space. Currently, nothing has resources toward it, or is either finished or not started on that panel for my clan...

The panel on the right in that room cannot be accessed to finished researches that have resources towards them.

21 minutes ago, Redderbone said:

That's the left panel in the end circular space. Currently, nothing has resources toward it, or is either finished or not started on that panel for my clan...

The panel on the right in that room cannot be accessed to finished researches that have resources towards them.

I just rebuilt the Orokin Lab to backtrack my footsteps and see if I can recollect what I did. Finally remembering everything properly, it seems with the introduction to the "Research and constructing Solar Rails is disable during Armistice" prompt (on the far right panel) is potentially keeping you from cancelling a partially funded construction project. That message wasn't there when I previously halted funding.

It may be a shot in the dark, but perhaps a support ticket requesting the dissolving of the project would be an option? I apologize if I haven't been of much help.

On 17/12/2016 at 2:09 AM, Arcadiace said:

I just rebuilt the Orokin Lab to backtrack my footsteps and see if I can recollect what I did. Finally remembering everything properly, it seems with the introduction to the "Research and constructing Solar Rails is disable during Armistice" prompt (on the far right panel) is potentially keeping you from cancelling a partially funded construction project. That message wasn't there when I previously halted funding.

It may be a shot in the dark, but perhaps a support ticket requesting the dissolving of the project would be an option? I apologize if I haven't been of much help.

This message was added some time near the war within.

On 12/17/2016 at 9:09 AM, Arcadiace said:

I have the same issue as well. I also sent them a support ticket with the message to resolve this "Research and constructing Solar Rails is disable during Armistice" prompt issue. I believe many player have also sent their support ticket regarding this issue. For now the only message I receive from them is their automated message. All we can do now is to wait for them to fix it in the next update. Hopefully