Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Riven Mod Suppose to be Strong Disposition

Hitexh

Braton is a beginner weapon, deserve a strong disposition. Players may use it because its remind them of old days. Its not even overpowered like grakata or soma. I believe Making it Strong Disposition for riven mod may only bring this weapon barely useable in lvl 50 above.

But the braton PRIME really isn't. The braton prime is still used as a rapid status weapon. Before rivens I was able to use the braton prime vs level 50 enemies, heck I brought it along on sorties and it worked great, not as good as other weapons, but useable. So...it having the neutral disposition is...alright.

Problem is, it works on all versions of the weapon, so it needs to take into account the highest common denominator (prime), which is secretly a really good weapon. While I agree that the series should have strong disposition (and an ammo pool buff :shakes fist:), I wouldn't really want it since they'll most likely split the individual classes to suit proper disposition (ie: strong for vanilla, mk-1, vandal and weak for prime). Neutral is a good middle ground that elevates the lower tier Brats without making Brat P too powerful.