General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Hole on Kuva Fortress Defense Tileset

starpursuer

Hello, today's second mission for the Sorties (10/12/16) was a Kuva Fortress Defense on its natural tileset. At wave 8 (2 waves remaining) we had a mob stuck under us. We tried all we could (including our Limbos S. Simulor shots) but to no effect.

10 minutes of me and my two friends trying to figure out how to kill the thing (including but not limited to: suiciding one of us to the toxin cloud just for one of them revive and fill up focus proc), I started running around thinking that there should be somewhere this mob got in there (maybe a vent and then couldn't jump back up or something of the like) when I found a hole on the ground hidden by some barrels on a place without any lightning so literally pitch black. I went down there and found a Hyekka growling to the wall (supposedly to us but the poor thing can't look up), I killed it and then tried climbing up, which I couldn't, so I had to /unstuck out of there. Then our Operative died on the other side of the map when enemies spawned and we lost but that has nothing to do with it.

After that we decided to call it a day and leave, but I went back in to take some screenshots of the hole and its location (album for quick view).

• This is the hallway its located:
Spoiler

JpC90KN.jpg

• This is me literally looking at its entrance (pitch black)
Spoiler

xiGOXGW.jpg

• These are the barrels (also really hard to see, had to use the light of my weapon):
Spoiler

w98tr67.jpg

• From this angle you can really see the actual hole going deep down (the red fog):
Spoiler

4cRIFYz.jpg

This is the view looking up from the bottom of the hole right below its entrance:

Spoiler

SYUfxZT.jpg

• General screenshots from how it looks under there:
Spoiler

WZ1E4we.jpg

sHnAA9p.jpg

• Couple of shots showing how big it is (distance between me and the Spectre from two different spots):
Spoiler

Gfn6wLZ.jpg

2t0dNtc.jpg

• Machinery/Pipes:
Spoiler

tk16SiU.jpg

Cei4we6.jpg

• Looking from under there, I saw a spot that seemed to be open so I jumped through it and ended up outside but the floor was closed (and solid):
Spoiler

SUgLC9g.jpg

ubsQrGy.jpg

zMAe1rI.jpg

dJv4GvM.jpg

a6V3kde.jpg

• Couple of 'shots' showing the barrel on all its darkness:
Spoiler

44H9PRS.jpg

JfxF2VZ.jpg

Thanks for your time guys.

Edited by starpursuer