Jump to content

The delay on Volt Deluxe Skin


CapAllan
 Share

Recommended Posts

So, so far we've seen artwork for the Chroma, Frost, Zephyr, Mag and Ember deluxe skins. But what I really don't understand is, why aren't you guys getting the one for Volt ready? I mean like, come on! Finish off the starter warframes before you move onto the others! 

Volt was my first Warframe and my first Prime Warframe as well. It would be REALLY great if you guys would, you know, get on with. Now I know that they will all get their skins eventually, but making skins for frames just randomly seems kinda weird to me. After all, he was there from the beginning. I'm not ranting, its just that I wish it'd be here already!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hixlysss said:

while it would be nice, DE works on a "We were inspired!" approach, and that is usually for the best. Don't force creativity or else it comes out...bad. Go with the flow~ We will get a volt deluxe eventually, for now...enjoy the tennogen~

The same can't be said with the Nova Asuri. specifically the helmet
On the other hand CapAllan, Hixlysss is right. There really are some amazing tennogens,
I personally use Volt Graxx you might want to check that out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hixlysss said:

while it would be nice, DE works on a "We were inspired!" approach, and that is usually for the best. Don't force creativity or else it comes out...bad. Go with the flow~ We will get a volt deluxe eventually, for now...enjoy the tennogen~

 

2 hours ago, Oranji said:

The same can't be said with the Nova Asuri. specifically the helmet
On the other hand CapAllan, Hixlysss is right. There really are some amazing tennogens,
I personally use Volt Graxx you might want to check that out.

Well, tennogen is out of my reach. I could farm plat but not steam cash that easily. The Graxx series does look AMAZING and I have a billion colour combos in my head that I'd probably use if I ever got them! The tennogen skins do look awesome, but when DE releases a new skin, you naturally feel like, well, using that instead of the tennogen ones because its an official skin for the frame (at least in my case imo). But yeah. I get your point. I see now! I was just a little upset when they revealed another concept which wasn't for my favourite frame. :sadcry:

2 hours ago, SurrealEdge said:

Before berating them, how about giving out an idea on what a possible design would be?

I don't see you offering any suggestions to what a possible deluxe would be like.

I didn't mean to berate them. I was just a little sad. I'm not a very creative person in terms of visual art, but I'd REALLY love to have a skin with lots of streaks and one which is easy to paint and looks good no matter what the random colours option selects (almost).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CapAllan said:

I didn't mean to berate them. I was just a little sad. I'm not a very creative person in terms of visual art, but I'd REALLY love to have a skin with lots of streaks and one which is easy to paint and looks good no matter what the random colours option selects (almost).

It doesn't have to be that creative to come up with an idea. You already put one in with the mention of streaks.

Honestly, I can't give any feedback or ideas to a Volt skin other than Cole MacGrath from the Infamous games. Since that's the only connection I can think of when it comes to wielding electricity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

It doesn't have to be that creative to come up with an idea. You already put one in with the mention of streaks.

Honestly, I can't give any feedback or ideas to a Volt skin other than Cole MacGrath from the Infamous games. Since that's the only connection I can think of when it comes to wielding electricity.

I love streaks 'cuz I use the immortal skin on my Volt Prime and those lines just look too good! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, CapAllan said:

I love streaks 'cuz I use the immortal skin on my Volt Prime and those lines just look too good! 

I agree with you on that, the lightning that moves around him helps with the look.

Maybe a skin that's based on a lightning god?

I did find this image when I typed in Raijin when searching. It looks like something that could be based on that, but with more of that organic look inherent to Warframe.

raijin_fujin_by_khempavee-d8dbtwx.jpg

Looking at it again, these could very well be based on Volt and I wouldn't know it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...