Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion to Devs and community: The ability to queue with multiple mission

Hangmann

Sometimes i just want to grind resources or play randomly with other players and i don't care about the mission i play. If we had the ability to queue with multiple missions, players would be able to play more with each other because as you increase the queue pool, you'll have a greater chance of finding other players faster. Maybe limit queue pool size to about 3-5 missions. 

What does everyone else think about this?

That's a good idea ! Especially for new players who are trying to unlock nodes, and don't care about the mission type as long as they keep unlocking.

I'll probably add your idea to my list here in the forums if you don't mind. There's also the option given by another member, so that we could "ask for assistance" on a given node to ask for others to join.

Side-note : when the matchmaking system finds a squad to join, it would be great to have around 5s to refuse joining. Sometimes you missclick on a node, or try to join new players, and can't stop the loading process into the wrong mission or wrong squad.

41 minutes ago, Lluid said:

That's a good idea ! Especially for new players who are trying to unlock nodes, and don't care about the mission type as long as they keep unlocking.

I'll probably add your idea to my list here in the forums if you don't mind. There's also the option given by another member, so that we could "ask for assistance" on a given node to ask for others to join.

Side-note : when the matchmaking system finds a squad to join, it would be great to have around 5s to refuse joining. Sometimes you missclick on a node, or try to join new players, and can't stop the loading process into the wrong mission or wrong squad.

I'm happy you like it, and please spread the word, maybe more will urge for it lol! I'm positive this would be a great thing to have. Sometimes when i'm queue, i do it to play/help people. Allowing everyone to put multiple missions in a queue pool would definitely allow more missions to be populated. I can imagine the queue times being a lot faster!

Edited by Hangmann

There would be details to work through, of course, but I think it's a good idea.

Someone queued specifically for one mission should always get a place before a player that is queued for more than one.

In other games incentives are often used to get players to queue for 'random' missions, particularly for in demand roles, although Warframe doesn't really follow the tank / healer / dps model.

11 hours ago, Iceheart125 said:

Uh, no, not really. It's immensely irritating and a reason I usually play solo.

it's an option, just like how you can decide to play solo or public. 

You can decide to play solo, queue for one particular mission, or put 3 missions in the queue pool. I don't understand you. So because you play solo, everyone else should play solo too? Out of all the games i played, i only seen a few bad players. I dont let those kinds of players stop me from playing with other players(majority of players are friendly imo), and besides this is childsplay compared to dota and overwatch, if you played those games you would probably quit gaming all together lol. 

Btw if you disagree could explain why it's not needed for the community/game, not just you lol.  

Edited by Hangmann