Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Mode

Yamato98

Im new in forums, and i would like to get your opinion about this ( if its possible i want a DE Reply as a topic for a new devstream )

What about a Stalker Faction / Syndicate, i know its a bit "weird" but, i think too much people, including me, wants to join to a random mission as a "Stalker" and kill the players same as stalker, but, it is that possible ? 

Lotus Followers - Stalker Followers , If we can choose between those two, well , its just a "sketch" idea so, please reply here about your opinion and make this post get to DEs hands 

Sorry for my bad english, Please have a good day 

*If its possible , to play music in the dojo* And Make your own *Theme" to spawn in the mission as a Stalker

yqkcwqH.jpg

Edited by Yamato98

7 minutes ago, Yamato98 said:

i think too much people, including me, wants to join to a random mission as a "Stalker" and kill the players same as stalker, but, it is that possible ? 

No, it is not. There have been many threads like that and answer has always been no. Warframe is mainly a pve game, and Dark Souls-like invasions would not work, nor would they be welcome. 

13 minutes ago, Genitive said:

No, it is not. There have been many threads like that and answer has always been no. Warframe is mainly a pve game, and Dark Souls-like invasions would not work, nor would they be welcome. 

Many Threads mean, there are people requesting that, many times.
As far as im against open pvp, or pushing pvp on pve players, i wouldnt mind  "stalker" Syndicate working like current syndicates (no pvp)
Bah, it could also cause  all syndicates to turn hostile on player once enuff stalker standing is aquired? (is that too crazy?)

Before anyone points out Lore issues, i use stalker as loose "Vengence hunter" concept, not the actual Stalker.

Edited by PiotrGracz

I'd disagree. Having a mode where you play as the Stalker would have huge balance issues considering how powerful we can be. Which is why the PVP(Conclave) balancing is very different from the PVE. Not to mention that some people wouldn't like a sudden PVP mode in the middle of their mission. And on top of that, it would be inconsistent with the lore, considering what happens in The Second Dream quest.

Edited by Knightmare047

4 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Why do you only derive fun from taking it away from others?

Because its funny to see how i make them crazy and i ruin their missions, its cool for endgame

efff85599d138d3fcf18a060a03b77df.jpg[&

Edited by Yamato98

3 minutes ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

Is it funny when someone makes you crazy and ruin your missions?

Yea it is, because some people are too OP and wants a really hard challenge,

I deserve a Challenge

You Deserve a Challenge

We Deserve a Challenge

Just now, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

Well, Dark Souls is a game that exists and that you can go play whenever.

I didnt played dark souls, i dont like it, but come on, Why they always need to compare with Dark Souls ? Its just ridiculous , in all its sense

Just now, CaptainDavian said:

Imagine a mr23 tenno invades mr0-1 tenno when they farming for resources or mods. 

Obviously they need to make a good matchmaking, rank 15 hunting a rank 13,12 , or a rank 5 hunting a rank 3 ... Its obvious that i didnt put there

But it would be fun if a mr 1 tries his best with his skana :v

Just now, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Obviously you need to grow up.

I want a game of co-operation.

You want a game of ruining other people's fun.

One of these is a healthy attitude. The other is being a #$&(% bag.

Don't be a #$&(% bag.

Making a Team to Defeat u doesnt make it Co-Operative ?

30 minutes ago, Yamato98 said:

Making a Team to Defeat u doesnt make it Co-Operative ?

Please explain to me how I am going to set up a team in the middle of a Survival mission with the purpose of killing the guy that just killed me and ruined the mission for me?

Just go away with this horrible idea.

Yes, it's a cool idea. Will it ever happen? No. why? Because like people said, this is a game very different from dark souls- I play and enjoy both, and while people would love to be cool and edgy like the stalker, it just doesn't translate from the NPC to players. Part of dark souls is the chance and the facing of a challenge constantly, throughout the game, and it's expected and somewhat accepted. In warframe, there's a much more liberal approach- the player decides their own difficulty, based on their gear and mission type / level. 

Lore wise, and scope wise, it would be cool to have different and more "factions" and splinter groups of Tenno, but the game would still have to have the same central focus- Tenno, working together, and collabarating. This would ruin that, a central focus of the game- the lotus guiding the Tenno, who work together to accomplish their goals.

Syndicates work the way I can see this aiming to- to add scope to the Tenno, adding splinter groups beyond just clans and alliances, while still maintaining overall unity. Just hope that syndicates are expanded upon. 

And if, by chance, you want to play against other people, play conclave. Or try dark souls. Communal fun is the goal of warframe. Don't spoil it for everyone else.

It gets compared to dark souls because that's the only game currently sadistic enough to let other players into your game UNINVITED to trash your experience.

Let's also consider the PvE balancing of Warframe. Either way it's a one-sided fight, and to top it off, this punishes people for having underleveled weapons on, for example, oh I don't know, when people forma their stuff, which happens ALL THE TIME.