Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

224 Void traces in one relic!

SoulEaterReaper

3 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

you get 1-30 normally.

2-60 with booster

4-120 with smeeta

8-240 with resource weekend booster.

but its not resource weekend booster now?

and im pretty sure its 32 / 64 / 124 

i've got more than 120 with smeeta, got 122 once (on crack) not aftr reward.

Edited by SoulEaterReaper

16 minutes ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

but it only shows one charm symbol, if it stacked shouldn't it show both.

A new Charm will replace the symbol of the old one even if it is still running.  Part way into a double stuff charm your Kavat might decide to give you an instant reload, which you use so it disappears, you now have no Charm icon at all but still get double stuff until the 2 minutes are up.  If you get double stuff again during those 2 minutes it'll look like the timer has just refreshed but you'll actually be getting quad stuff until the first one runs out.

2 minutes ago, Katinka said:

A new Charm will replace the symbol of the old one even if it is still running.  Part way into a double stuff charm your Kavat might decide to give you an instant reload, which you use so it disappears, you now have no Charm icon at all but still get double stuff until the 2 minutes are up.  If you get double stuff again during those 2 minutes it'll look like the timer has just refreshed but you'll actually be getting quad stuff until the first one runs out.

i got the full video, could see if it seems like im getting something that looks like 4X resource

20 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

Charm's effect can stack. If you happen to roll the double resource charm buff twice, thats what happens.

Yeah you're right.

I thought they fixed this recently in the "19.1.0 Ash Revisited" hotfix - unless this video is older than that.
In the player HUD the charm buff looks like it overrides the current buff if one was still running - it used to stack despite what the HUD showed but I thought they fixed it?

Anyone can confirm?

2 minutes ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

i got the full video, could see if it seems like im getting something that looks like 4X resource

Your Charm timer is at about 113 when we first see your HUD, 5 seconds into the video.  Do you have footage a few seconds earlier that might show just before that Charm started?  If the timer goes from 61s or higher up to 120s then you definitely had two resource doubling Charms as that's the only effect with a timer that long.

5 minutes ago, Alcoholism said:

Yeah you're right.

I thought they fixed this recently in the "19.1.0 Ash Revisited" hotfix - unless this video is older than that.
In the player HUD the charm buff looks like it overrides the current buff if one was still running - it used to stack despite what the HUD showed but I thought they fixed it?

Anyone can confirm?

Full video here, AXI E1 so yeah, im the author of all of this. its from 1 hour ago / less

1 minute ago, Alcoholism said:

Awesome thanks!

I can see that it did stack twice and that confirms they have not properly fixed it.
Nice :P

at 1:58 i pick up 250 energy per energy orb, total 500 on 2 orbs

50 x 5 = 250 so idk, and 500 is x10

with resource booster you still get 50 dont you? you dont get 100....... and isn't one energy ball 25? with booster and kavat that should be 100 and with x2 that again is 200 not 500. and if its 50 i should got 400 energy not 500

9 minutes ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

at 1:58 i pick up 250 energy per energy orb, total 500 on 2 orbs

50 x 5 = 250 so idk, and 500 is x10

with resource booster you still get 50 dont you? you dont get 100....... and isn't one energy ball 25? with booster and kavat that should be 100 and with x2 that again is 200 not 500. and if its 50 i should got 400 energy not 500

When the death orbs are destroyed they are supposed to give you 250 energy I think.

EDIT: I think I saw a Saryn Prime jump over one of those orbs giving you 250 energy.

Edited by Alcoholism

DE never said they were fixing the Double stack of any charm. They said they would rework the roll and drop rate for the rare resource charm. It was because at times on Jupiter you could get 24 neural sensor at once multiple times if you had a booster and hit a 2X drop on top of the 6X drop roll. so it was in a sense a 24X reward. I remember getting over 300 neural sensors in a survival once.

25 minutes ago, Alcoholism said:

When the death orbs are destroyed they are supposed to give you 250 energy I think.

EDIT: I think I saw a Saryn Prime jump over one of those orbs giving you 250 energy.

All primes passive is free energy in the void of 250 per orb. That was the only thing that did not make sense with the relic introduction. You are now taking away in a sense the passive of prime frames because your putting relics else where.

The last dev stream Scott said near the end that they were reworking primes passives because of that fact.........

2 minutes ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

didnt knew that could happend since im not using a primed frame

Yeah I completely forgot about it - anyone in your squad with a prime Warframe that comes into contact with a death orb will give themself and their allies 250 energy.