Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea: Vacuum Exilus

Spiritfarer

Idea is pretty much the title: A warframe-equippable vacuum mod (works the same as the sentinel version) that can go in the exilus slot.

Kubrows and Kavats simply cannot compete with the vast and wide ranging utility that sentinels offer, and on top of that, sweeper prime can clobber things for 1400 damage every half second (and I'm sure there are better builds than mine out there). All that being said... our four legged friends do have their niches. I think we would see a little more use of them if we had an alternate route to get this particular bit of utility, as no one wants to miss loot or spend more time picking stuff up than actually shooting and such.

Since this would mean giving up a modest boost to power parameters, it might even be worth making the exilus version a little longer ranged than the sentinel version. But, simply having it at all would still be a leap forward.

10 minutes ago, AllSystemsGo said:

Idea is pretty much the title: A warframe-equippable vacuum mod (works the same as the sentinel version) that can go in the exilus slot.

+1

10 minutes ago, AllSystemsGo said:

Kubrows and Kavats simply cannot compete with the vast and wide ranging utility that sentinels offer, and on top of that, sweeper prime can clobber things for 1400 damage every half second (and I'm sure there are better builds than mine out there)

My loyal dog Bruno oneshots pretty much everything up to lvl 65-70, including Bombards, also Huras totally rocks for Kuva farming (doge makes Frame invisible while you do the tenno magic) and they are far more durable than what any sentinel can hope to be, plus you can revive them. They don't bring as much utility, yes, but they are solid alternatives when it comes to combat.