Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bless the new shotgun

Askell91

I watched the destream today. It had one good news for me. The new shotgun is a pump action shotgun....WOOOT MATE. I love double barrel and pump action shotguns (snipers and revolvers but leave it at that (btw revolver animations are still not fixed..)). PLS give it good stats so i can use it for my long (1-3 hour) survivals PLS!!!! I love how it looks, i hope it will get a good sound effect too. PLS don't break my heart and let it be an MR fodder :') pls. DE PLS. Christmas is coming don't be cruel :'D.

Look at this beauty:

OHWObeD.jpg 

PLS MAKE IT HAPPEN. LET IT BE A GOOD WEAPON. I SWEAR IL INSTABUY IT WITH PLAT FORMA THE HELL OUT OF IT AND WILL NOT LOG OFF FOR A WEEK PLS :'d.

VHkw3UU.jpg

Here is my potato. Even he belives in you guys. 

#makepumpactiongreatagain

xp9sE9Z.jpg

From the looks of it, it may act in a similar manner to the Pyrana due to visual similarities (ammo is mounted on top, has a natural, wood-bodied-esque look to it), but that's just an initial guess.

Speaking of the Pyrana, it, the Grakata, and a number of weapons (Dera included) need PBR sooner or later.

37 minutes ago, Lucernam said:

It certainly looks sweet-as-hell, but then, Tenno weapons tend to do that. Corpus look techno and Grineer look brutal, while Tenno gear looks spartan yet elegant.

Judging by the looks its tenno tech

Edited by Askell91

2 minutes ago, TheGuyverOne said:

I'm hoping it's good myself, I've been wanting something like this for a long time and the concept art has me excited. Maybe it will be another crit shotgun and hopefully not a flop for MR fodder.

Bro i hope the prophet talks within you. LOVA DA BOOMSTICKS!

27 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

It's still not lever action which mean no \/\/\/

image.gif 

(Not like DE can't do it, just look at the Marelok)

But we are getting there, pump action is nice too (Better use the same reload as the Strun or I am gona snap).

If they make this right a lot of peoples will be pleased. Well hope dies last. First the guy on the other end of the boomstick.

44 minutes ago, shadowfire380 said:

Sorry to be the naysayer in the crowd but unless they make it extremely hard to get I doubt it will ever be better then the sancti tigris or tigris prime.

Who says it has to be?

Sancti Tigris is already very powerful, Tigris Prime is just disgusting in terms of damage.

We're not asking for something that deals even more damage than two most damaging weapons in class. Not a mastery fodder either.

Make it sortie viable and we're golden.

I hope it's powerful, but not broken xD
Also, it would be nice if it had a mechanic with the secondary fire mode, where if you press it once, The warframe put some shells in the upper part of the gun (like in the image). Then, the weapon has it's reload time, but if you want an even faster reload time, you could press the secondary fire button to use one of these stored shells. Or probably, it could store special shells in the upper part of the gun .__.
I won't say no to nice stats, but what makes a weapon worthy for me, are nice gimmicks xD (That's why I could take an embolist over a lex prime to do sorties everyday, even if it takes me 5 hours to complete an extermination mission lol).
Let's hope it has both things. (nice mechanics and balanced stats)

1 hour ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

It's still not lever action which mean no \/\/\/

image.gif 

(Not like DE can't do it, just look at the Marelok)

But we are getting there, pump action is nice too (Better use the same reload as the Strun or I am gona snap).

IKR.

I been wanting a good Strun since forever (wraith don't count).

Give me an action like the Strun and performance on par (I'll happily take 3rd place even) to Sancti/Tigris P. and I am buying it day one and may never unequip it. 

6 minutes ago, Padre_Akais said:

IKR.

I been wanting a good Strun since forever (wraith don't count).

Give me an action like the Strun and performance on par (I'll happily take 3rd place even) to Sancti/Tigris P. and I am buying it day one and may never unequip it. 

Secondary mode of the Zarr is actually very similar to the Strun, only downside is 3 ammo per mag.

1 hour ago, shadowfire380 said:

Sorry to be the naysayer in the crowd but unless they make it extremely hard to get I doubt it will ever be better then the sancti tigris or tigris prime.

Because they are so hard to get....

No, no they aren't. 

3 hours ago, shadowfire380 said:

Based on the looks its gonna be a tenno tech weapon, so it will not be hard to get (if its good il instabuy it anyway).  Tho its hard to get Tigris p and STigris? Whot mate? xD

30 minutes ago, Hai1fir3e said:

1: Is it satisfying?

If yes great, gonna use itcontinue to 2.

If not, oh well, looks pretty.

2: Is it viable?

If yes, even better.

If not, i'm making it viable.

FORMAS HERE WE COME!

Im mostly doing long run survivals (1-3 hour depends how exhausted im after work) so i want a good pump action shotgun. Sorry.

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I'm looking forward to it too, though I imagine it'll have the same Drawback most Pump-actions have: manual reload, which could be a pain and hurt the weapon.

not all Pump actions are like that though, the Hawk pump action is fed from a magazine (and is featured in Battlefield 4)

I like that drawback too. Ye i know im mazo....but gotta love da boomstick!

b7217ffd7f9554e6963e3d7948719d8b.png

So I know that the shells are jest different concepts, but my friend raised an awesome idea = have an alt fire or switch method to change shell types. so like slugs vs scatter shots. 

What do people think? even if you had to thumb each shell in after changing over I think that would be rather fun to have an alt ammo type.