Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you for the update. I'm still downloading, so I have yet to see how's everything.

On the side note, any new, working solution for the infamous firewall / strictNAT problem? That includes contacts appearing offline and all problems that come with it in package. Though chat seems to work properly now.

I just wanted to also say, that I really like this patch.  The only thing I'm sad about is the way the solar system is now.  I really loved it when the planets were rotating.  It added a lot of flavor to this game, and now I genuinely feel that it's missing some of it now =(

Is anyone getting constant freezing in missions and out of missions?

Also, chat stops working in missions. Can't even type anything. 

Ever since the patch im getting about 10 seconds of great framerate then 1 second of locked up

i am sorry but i found another bug. Embers ''World on fire" seems to be bugged out because i and other players see white flames insted of normal ones. Still amazing hotfix. Love the firework :)

maybe make Frost's Freeze ability actually keep the enemy frozen in a later update? :/ Freeze is the most pointless ability in the game. it does very little damage and one shot can unfreeze them. even if it keeps the enemy frozen no matter what for just 5 seconds, that would be a good enough buff. too bad i dont have hundreds of dallars i could spare so i could contribute through the "council" though. then my suggestion would be taken seriously

i am sorry but i found another bug. Embers ''World on fire" seems to be bugged out because i and other players see white flames insted of normal ones. Still amazing hotfix. Love the firework :)

Change your warframe energy color to orange, then

Even after Full reinstall on another Harddrive the Game freezes all the time...

Could any DE say something about that please it is unplayable right now.

Edited by SomatiK