Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

i love all the updates but i don't like the new planetary layout at all i mean why is Saturn still so low while low levelled guys now have to fight threw earth witch is in the 20s to get there it seems and i don't wanna even go into how tightly packed together all the areas of the planet now are

it appears due to the massive new content/changed content added with this update, this caused more confusion and new problems then fixes. most notable would be the new mission map. changing that is like changing the name of warframe to something else, it was the backbone of the game.

Wow, a number of the bugs/issues i reported were actually fixed!
This is frekkin amazing!!!
A beastly set of bugs/issues fixed... Jizz my pants.
+ The changes to the warframes are so awesome, particularly the Rhino.

Thank you guys.

Edited by FroBlock

it appears due to the massive new content/changed content added with this update, this caused more confusion and new problems then fixes. most notable would be the new mission map. changing that is like changing the name of warframe to something else, it was the backbone of the game.

Yet it left no room for growth, with this new setup when they add more planets and such it's going to be easier to navigate through the sea of planets.

Even after Full reinstall on another Harddrive the Game freezes all the...

Could any DE say something about that please it is unplayable right now.

Having same issue.. Core i7 3770K Ivy bridge, Geforce GTX 680, Asus Xonar Sound Card.

The planet progression system was changed?? I can't progress from Venus to Neptune now, but rather I have to go through all of Jupiter and Uranus first?
I didn't see this mentioned in the notes. It's a bit frustrating because I need to get to Neptune to get Control Modules.

Dunno if someone mentioned this already but Im not reading through 17 pages of spam...

I noticed when I logged on and was checking the rhino roar ability, that all my warframe abilities I didnt have equipped got de-leveled to 0. When I tried coming here to post about it my computer crashed so I havent had much time to check. Still this is very important bug... Ill try to explain more.

I dont currently have Rhino, or Vauban. However due to how frequent warframe ability mods drop, I had a ton of them already, enough so to max out all of their abilities, like rhino charge and bounce etc. I also had some copies of warframe ability mods that werent maxed, like a level 2 banshee sonar for instance instead of using a level 3 all the time. All of those seem to be de-leveled to 0.

PS, I still think Mags crush ability should do more damage to grineer instead of less. Theyre wearing bigass metal suits after all, that should make them weak to magnetic attacks, not resistant. Just personal feedback. Step in the right direction none the less.

PPS, Dont forget to fix Nyx's Absorb and Psychic Bolt abilities.

Edit... huh, after finally being able to relog into the game the ability mods seems to have fixed themselves...

Edit 2... I wonder what happened to the infested color pack? I was thinking about getting that one. And the colors on the patriotic pack dont seem to match the pallet... should fix that.

Edited by unmog

yeah  i encountered some heavy grineers and their Gorgon didn't sound scary at all anymore : (

I was next to someone using a Lato (I think) in the alert mission and I had trouble telling the sound effects for the two apart.