I played a mission with a friend and he was able to blow my Iron Skin up with one Ogris shot.

Didn't expect friendly fire to be activated on the Iron Skin.

Or is it a bug?

THEY TOOK MY SUGGESTION!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god oh my god, I am so fricken happy. They took my Rhino suggestions!!! The roar, UGH XDDDDDD

FINALLY RHINO LOVE

• Upvote 1

+1 on the lag spike issue. I was playing just before the hotfix and just after but only after the fix was the issue present. And yes, I changed nothing about my computer at any point during this period of time (including what programs were running), and only after was I seeing the lag spikes.

The game isn't exactly playable right now.

• Upvote 1

I do like all the bug fixes as I'm sure everyone else does but why do you release them all together? Surely the first bug that was fixed on that list has been sitting there waiting to be deployed while you fixed all the others for quite a while :/

Thanks tho :p

Such an excellent update! A revised Alert System, Warframe balancing, and numerous bug fixes - that's what I'm talking about!

Holy hell, you mean that Volt is back to being $&*&*#(%& awesome?

I like the group synergies with Volt's speed and Rhino's damage buffs. Great ideas!

Not the place for complaints or such but am i the only1 whose game is freezing (half a second long screen freezes) after the last patch.

Edited by Stan007

wish they buff loki his ulti useless vs boss, and waste of energy vs others.

Is it that useless?

You can see lot of stupus/stupineers try to punch you when you use that ult... isn't that enough(I mean worth it) for normal mobs that is not boss? xD

Edited by WhiteNekophus

+1 on the lag spike issue. I was playing just before the hotfix and just after but only after the fix was the issue present. And yes, I changed nothing about my computer at any point during this period of time (including what programs were running), and only after was I seeing the lag spikes.

The game isn't exactly playable right now.

Same here tried alot already, reinstall with/without Steam, on another Harddrive, newest available Drivers and so on, but nothing works.

Looks like a Server Side Problem, but no answer from any DE so far, looks like not enough ppl have this issue so they dont really care..

• Upvote 1

Great update, nice feature for the grand masters to find solar landmarks too, so much easier :)

Can't wait for update 9.

Edited by Uber_Skills