Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

+1 on the lag spike issue. I was playing just before the hotfix and just after but only after the fix was the issue present. And yes, I changed nothing about my computer at any point during this period of time (including what programs were running), and only after was I seeing the lag spikes.

The game isn't exactly playable right now.

I do like all the bug fixes as I'm sure everyone else does but why do you release them all together? Surely the first bug that was fixed on that list has been sitting there waiting to be deployed while you fixed all the others for quite a while :/

Thanks tho :p

wish they buff loki his ulti useless vs boss, and waste of energy vs others.

Is it that useless?

You can see lot of stupus/stupineers try to punch you when you use that ult... isn't that enough(I mean worth it) for normal mobs that is not boss? xD

Edited by WhiteNekophus

+1 on the lag spike issue. I was playing just before the hotfix and just after but only after the fix was the issue present. And yes, I changed nothing about my computer at any point during this period of time (including what programs were running), and only after was I seeing the lag spikes.

The game isn't exactly playable right now.

Same here tried alot already, reinstall with/without Steam, on another Harddrive, newest available Drivers and so on, but nothing works.

Looks like a Server Side Problem, but no answer from any DE so far, looks like not enough ppl have this issue so they dont really care..

Awesome update! The void looks new! And really bright in some areas...

But, am I the only one getting really bad frame rate problems were the game simply frozes for about half/to a full second and its quite frequent to happend?