Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

i play on a very low end machine but with all on min i was able to play the game normally with no lag or problem with fps, but after update i kinda freeze a lot and when stalker appears its horrible cant even move until he dies or i die, anyone else having this issue or just me?

p.s. no need tell me to get new pc i know that already : p

We could have the option to change the color of the skill instead of it color being the same as our energy. Ash's smoke that come from his arm and other warframes unique point could have it color separated from the energy.

Great hotfix! Just one thing though, please make it so our energy is only affected by our choice of color if we want it to be, would be great with an option to turn it off, Volt with red energy looks awesome but red lightning and sparks... not so much :) same goes for a lot of powers.

Hot-Hotfix @ 9:05 PM EDT

• Fixed 'Power In Use' bug when using Frost's Avalanche
  • Fixed missing animation with Volt's Overload.
  • Fixed Matchmaking region resetting on Login.
  • Fixed 'square' light artifact around dynamic lights (most noticable in cave tilesets).
  • Returned Infested pack to the store after accidentally removing it.
Note: Start Chart connections have changed in this Update in prep for rolling out the upcoming reworked UI.

That's a relief. Thanks. :)

Electric has always been worth it against Corpus.

Fire = Infected

Freeze = ...well, everyone

Elect - Corpus

Anti-Armor - Particularly Grineer

Don't lecture me please... I know about this.

It's just that eletricity was the only element useless against high level infested enemies (you know, ancients). And they show up in hordes in Xini higher waves. It's just saying that by what I've been dealing with. I know it's not entirely useless.

******ALERT******THIS UPDATE RESET MY KEY BINDINGS TO DEFAULT. I WENT INTO A MISSION AND COULDN'T MELEE OR SWITCH WEAPONS. I THOUGHT THE UPDATE BROKE MY GAME. IT WASN'T UNTIL I WENT INTO THE SECOND MISSION AFTER THE UPDATE THAT I REALIZED THE DEFAULT BUTTON "E" WAS FOR MY MELEE AND "F" WAS TO SWITCH WEAPONS. I HAD THESE (AMONG OTHERS) MAPPED TO MY EXTRA MOUSE BUTTONS AND DIFFERENT KEYBOARD KEYS

BE WARNED IF YOU HAD SPECIFIC KEY BINDINGS IN PLACE AND YOU SUDDENLY CAN'T DO THE THINGS YOUR MAPPED BUTTONS LET YOU DO BEFORE THE UPDATE, YOU WILL LIKELY NEED TO REMAP YOUR KEY BINDINGS.