Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 8.3

Didn't see it in the list of fixed bugs, maybe I'm blind...but is the glitching under the floor from doors fixed in this update? Since that bug hit I've been terrified of doors.  :(

gah why doesnt anyone read need download link to this update game client isnt gonna work for me to slow gah i need to find a gm or something and message them

• Fixed an issue where Trinity could get sliced in half or ragdoll when her link target was meant to receive such an injury.

Sadly, I never got to see this happen :(

Edited by syphin38
  • Upvote 1

DAMNIT DE WARN ME BEFORE RELEASING PATCHES THIS AWESOME! I have to go change my pants now.

the update keeps failing right at the end.suggestions?

I love the update already, but Volt currently has a few bugs. His Overload ability doesn't play the animation and he can move around freely during the entire effect, which I doubt is intentional, and someone in the Council chat said that Electric Shield doesn't stop enemy fire - I tried it against some basic Grineer and it seemed to work just fine, but I haven't yet checked if it works against every projectile and weapon type (such as Napalm fireballs or Corpus lasers).

Im more excited about this than I should be.   Blue Fire on ember maybe o.O

super excited about that to this is one awesome buff and bug fix list

Having a bit of trouble updating. The client will keep downloading a small portion, then stopping, then repeating that. I've got about 550mb left. Is this just me?

Holy moly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome

Alert 2.0

means all will drop while old was all maybe drop ?

does it also include mat alerts ? 

Keep up the good work and Thank you all very much :)

Most of these changes are great, but I don't understand why they decided to condense the mission select points.

Now it makes things hard to read and there is a bunch of wasted space.

the Rhino Roar mod is very unlese nobody need this the only one was very awsome and not this ähm is very bad.  

Rhino: Rhino Stomp - Rolled Radial blast and Rhino Stomp together. Rhino Stomp now does damage to enemies(150,300,500,800)

ok thats hm ok but to high energy use you should change Rhino roar with Rhino Stomp and it would be much better. or give Rhino 50 more base energy. 

As happy as I am about all these add-on, changes and fixes, I noticed that I didn't see anything about the bug the prevents players from getting exp/items after the completion of a mission.

Is anyone getting constant freezing in missions and out of missions?

Also, chat stops working in missions. Can't even type anything. 

Prop lockers are no longer showing red lights, they've got lights off.  Cool.

I truly appriecate the update and all these hotfixes and I salute you DE team...but

WHY did you change the way warframes move?The shoulders lean to the opposite direction from the way they are supposed to 

Seriously revert back the changes the 8 update on warframe MOVEMENT please 

Its very disorienting and NOT cool at all in terms of badassines and coolness. PLEASE