Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

Yet it left no room for growth, with this new setup when they add more planets and such it's going to be easier to navigate through the sea of planets.

yea but all the movement mad the mission map interesting and what about how small and tight the planet maps have become 

Been trying to download it for the last 15 minutes. It gets to the end then says the download failed and tries again. I'm sure it's a great update and I'll try it as soon as it does download

I got the same issue, any solution? D8

• Fixed various reported collision and clipping issues across all maps.

Well, I was on Prospero in the Uranus system doing the raid, and on the way to the extraction point in the room where there's two doors to either side and a stairway in the center leading down, I ended up getting too close to the piping on one side of the walls and clipped through to fall to my death.  Not a pleasant surprise given that hadn't happened on other Grineer planets using the same room layout.  

I like the changes in textures though.  It made for a pleasant surprise.  

I noticed that Volt's shield no longer buffs Dera/Supra shots that go through it. In fact, it doesn't seem to let dera/supra shots through it at all. Might not allow any shots through. Will test. 

Edit: Yup, no shots go through electric shield, even on host. Snow globe doesn't have this problem, fortunately.

On the other hand, it also seems like Dera and Supra shots now go fast enough to use effectively. 

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

Is anyone getting constant freezing in missions and out of missions?

Also, chat stops working in missions. Can't even type anything. 

Sliding and ducking now hitch like MAD, and all my controls were reset. Changing controls now kicks all clients out of the game.

I just updated and i have been experiencing severe lag spikes every once in a while. Please could you fix!

This is very annoying, making the game not very fun to play.,,,Is it related to sliding?  I seem to get it everywhere.

I noticed that Volt's shield no longer buffs Dera/Supra shots that go through it. In fact, it doesn't seem to let dera/supra shots through it at all. Might not allow any shots through. Will test. 

Edit: Yup, no shots go through electric shield, even on host. Snow globe doesn't have this problem, fortunately.

On the other hand, it also seems like Dera and Supra shots now go fast enough to use effectively. 

I used Grakata and Braton and shots would not go through. I may try more weapons but I'm sure you can't shoot through at all anymore. I hope this is a bug.