Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

CHANGES:

• Updated Warframe abilities to use energy color selected by player.

VERY Bad Idea.

The new colours of abilities (especially Ember's flame) look very weird. I want to change it back. It's bad idea to give people the chance to change colour of abilities. Now you can see blue, black, pink, green etc Ember's fire or Frost's ice. Looks ugly and can confuse. Please, devs make this optional at least or remove.

Edited by AntLion

Volt and mag both sat in my inventory not lvled , thanks for giving me a reason to re try them

i've been running my volt ever since i got my hands on it, and fell in love with it. the speed buff and chain lightning fix REALLY improve the overall enjoyability of zipping around as volt. although they kinda nerfed the OVERALL speed at which you can travel, i still feel its ok because now i can finally feel like im ddoing more to contribute to the fight than just mowing S#&$ into the ground.

I like the new setup for the Solar System, but I don't care much for the planet setup. The locations are all way to packed and are overlapping each other.

Agreed. It's now easier to find and click on a planet (no more waiting until it comes out from behind the sun or from behind another planet), but the arrangement of the missions within the selected planet do seem a bit crowded. Expand them a little and you'll have absolute perfection.

Can we have the old starmap back now? The missions overlap so bad right the moment it's hard to find/click any of them.

If you look at the map that Steve had on the livestream, you'll notice that he had a moving, cooler looking one that allows you to move around by dragging the mouse. Just relax, they'll make it look great soon!

has anyone else noticed the new button at the main map and does anyone know what it does?  plus that updated ember abilities on how that look which are amazing.  good up the good work DE