Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

Having a problem with the enrgy colors on skills.
They look wonderful while I'm hosting/being party leader, but when my friend hosts/is party leader the colors get all messy.

Half of them are in the energy colors and half are the old default ones.

Is anyone else having a problem like that?

http://imgur.com/7ZuUlFL Ice wave while hosting/leading group.

http://imgur.com/qlzkJrG Ice wave while not hosting/leading group. (It's also a little darker than the old one)

Having the same problems with all other class skills aswell.

Love the warframe buffs and so on. But I have something for the melee weapon the machete and the cleavers, which are DAMN terrible (not sure about the cleavers since I don't have it yet). Also a few of the random reward melees like the Jaw sword and the Pangolin sword. But anyway I'm probably being a bit whiney and spoiled, and I possibly know that these things will come sooner or later. I do have a few stuttering problems though that I never had before. Usually in Corpus and Infested missions, sometimes Grineer but only when the Scorcher is burning me to a crisp.

Though I can probably solve this problem with a few tweaks in settings.

EDIT: The little sitting areas in the dojo are a little bugged. Sometimes the player would shift out of the area (Occurs around the dueling room) and would not be able to get up. I had this problem as well when I was dueling but that was a WAY different story. Geez we broke the dojo back then, like really we messed the @!%$ out of the dueling room.

ANOTHER EDIT: Mag's pull does not work at a certain distance, a lot of people have had this problem (experiences from chat) and I decided to test it out. So it works from short-medium+ range. But from a longer range it does not pull the enemy. I just found this out today in a the grineer boss map (the one with the water pit) and I tried to pull a grineer from a certain spot. I can't describe exactly but I may post a screenshot. That is unless this bug is fixed.

Woops, well then found out that I can't post a screenshot in this part of the forums.

Edited by ThatOnePerson

http://imgur.com/7ZuUlFL Ice wave while hosting/leading group.

OMG, yellow ice. That's what i'm talking about. I don't like it. Looks ugly. I love old colors of abilities.

"Updated Warframe abilities to use energy color selected by player."

How to turn it off for at least my own warframe skills? Looks awful.

I'd like to know too. I didn't buy color palettes. I don't want to buy them. But all available for me and default energy colors look bad when I use abilities after new update. Blue/green/purple/white flame. WTF?

Edited by AntLion

is volt energy shield acting strange for nayone else?  seems like its not passing bullets through like it used to.  

also the system maps are really crowded and look bad now.  IMO there needs to be a simple tree list with drop down menus as an alternative to the starmap for those of us who have seen all the pretty artwork a million times and just want quick and efficient access to the missions.  make it an option and leave the starmap as the default for new players.

I may sound like a sour puss but the Mission Hub is really cramped now. :/ 

Guess I'm just the weird one that like the dynamic planets and the spacious mission selection.

Unless I'm an oddball as well - don't worry, it's perfectly normal.