Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

Okay, I don't like this "Energy Color affects abilities" addition. First it looks bad aesthetically - all those pink explosions. And second - now I must pick colors that will not look awful when I use powers and not colors that looks good on warframe model.

Love this update.  Absolutely HATE the rainbow powers.  I feel like I'm playing a child's game now...seeing all the pink and purple powers.  The effects on Ember's "World on Fire" alone, break my heart.  It looks so bad.  And...Yellow snowglobes?  Really?  The default power palette was gorgeous!  Please reconsider this change...it really takes away from the atmosphere of the game.

And second - now I must pick colors that will not look awful when I use powers and not colors that looks good on warframe model.

I think the best way to handle this would be to add a new color channel. Like, "warframe lights" or something. Because I for one really don't want to give up my red lightning or black napalm.

I think the best way to handle this would be to add a new color channel. Like, "warframe lights" or something. Because I for one really don't want to give up my red lightning or black napalm.

I wonder if Ash's shurikens are affected by energy color, if they are... Green freakin' Shurikens.

Don't get me wrong, the energy color thing seems fun until I saw the energy stream on the shuriken was no longer there. You know, that blue stream of energy left by the shurikens when you fire them. Bring back the streams lol. Also as I just said, energy color is a good idea but the one thing that keeps popping in my mind is the Frost.... think about it... Yellow snow XD

*Volt*

Hmm... Chaining now seems to work, BUT

- Volt stays annoyingly long in mid-air after doing overload...all effects are long done. Maybe there is a new glitch with Continuity?

- The shield does not work anymore. I tried with Braton and Viper and not a single shot got through. You had that fixed before (when you added the nice sparkles while shooting through). But that's gone..again.

/keo

....nobody is forcing you to pay anything......but thank you for making yourself seem like the sole group that has been funding this game......

It doesn't matter if anyone is forcing anyone to pay. This is economics not an idealist coconut island. Why do white knight knob goblins always end up using this excuse with free to play games? Do you expect a cookie for being content with something bad and accepting it? Just because I don't have to pay for the air I breathe doesn't mean I can't criticize someone when they let loose a massive fart in my presence. Use logic sometime. Money exchanges hands and it's still a product which takes your time which you should consider an investment which should be respected regardless. Despite not being the only one funding, I have a large group with substantial word of mouth, respected in blogging and game coverage. When so many (actually significant) people consider a change to be horrid, it can indeed snowball and reflect a tendency for bad changes if such changes continue. I know math and program games and even a complete mouth breathing imbecile should be able to do the math and realize that this weapons balancing is so off mathematically now (after the patch) that it's a joke. The sound of the gun now is also pathetic - by any reasonable standards.

I don't hold this game to reasonable standards. I hold it to the highest standards because it has the highest potential for being the best game.

It -could- be a bug. DE is an outstanding company and most content is amazing. If it isn't changed back it either reflects inability to fix a show stopper bug which renders a gun useless in end game content, or poor ability to gauge balance. Neither are acceptable because DE should continue excellence.

Has anyone else tried black energy color on frost and banshee? I'm hoping it was just a glitch when I tried them, but neither changed the effect color. Banshee's skills became pure white and frost's ice was juts darkish blue.

I was using the black from the smoke pallete on banshee, and the black on the saturated on frost. Haven't tried much color wise since my net is barely working to stay in games, but figured I'd ask if anyone else had this outcome too. The black works on mag, ash and saryn though.

Do you mean his "funny" blue smoke by default after new update? It was grey before. Devs please change it back.

It's the Energy color, if you energy color is blue, the smoke will be blue, just a hint :3