Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

It's the Energy color, if you energy color is blue, the smoke will be blue, just a hint :3

Thanks CO. But I don't have right color in my availble palette to make this effect looks like it was before. Damn shame.

It doesn't matter if anyone is forcing anyone to pay. This is economics not an idealist coconut island. Why do white knight knob goblins always end up using this excuse with free to play games? Do you expect a cookie for being content with something bad and accepting it? Just because I don't have to pay for the air I breathe doesn't mean I can't criticize someone when they let loose a massive fart in my presence. Use logic sometime. Money exchanges hands and it's still a product which takes your time which you should consider an investment which should be respected regardless. Despite not being the only one funding, I have a large group with substantial word of mouth, respected in blogging and game coverage. When so many (actually significant) people consider a change to be horrid, it can indeed snowball and reflect a tendency for bad changes if such changes continue. I know math and program games and even a complete mouth breathing imbecile should be able to do the math and realize that this weapons balancing is so off mathematically now (after the patch) that it's a joke. The sound of the gun now is also pathetic - by any reasonable standards.

I don't hold this game to reasonable standards. I hold it to the highest standards because it has the highest potential for being the best game.

It -could- be a bug. DE is an outstanding company and most content is amazing. If it isn't changed back it either reflects inability to fix a show stopper bug which renders a gun useless in end game content, or poor ability to gauge balance. Neither are acceptable because DE should continue excellence.

Chill out dude. It's great to hold a game to high standards, but please remember they're still just a tiny group inside DE making this game, they don't have a huge department yet, and they've even said they're going through and re-balancing all the frames and weapons, with a focus on old frames and clan-tech weaponry. Besides, once again I feel it needs to be said to you much like a lot of other people need to remember, the developers aren't NEARLY done laying down the framework for the game, there's a new UI coming out, new factions, new maps, new bosses, new frames, etc.etc. and in a game with as complicated as this one can be, balancing is a constant issue. so yeah, I don't agree with how that guy before said it but noone is making you pay any money to play this game. I paid because I chose to put forth a little money to help the devs, even if my small amount only equates to one person being paid for a day. Give the game a little more time......

Once they fix the lag and the freezing things should be fine. Other than that, good work DE. However smoke screen is a little funky. you can see ash surrounded by aura but my sword is hovering over him the whole time. So in case you did not know, I would like to point that out for a fix.

обновление может и большое,но как обычно с этим обновлением и проблемы пришли,сначало ввиде НАТа,потом Ошибка сети.

Wow, I was wondering what the huge patch was. I love these fixes! Keep em coming.

Though I'm wondering, what is Alert 2.0?

It's probably relating to alerts now having guaranteed drop rotations. No more potato famines. ;-)

Warframe Buffs:

Rhino: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/73285-rhino-83-feedback-thread/

• Rhino: Iron Skin - 400,600,800,1200 damage caps. Removed timer.
  • Rhino Roar: NEW POWER: Radial damage buff for all players within range (10%,15%,25%,50%)
  • Rhino: Rhino Stomp - Rolled Radial blast and Rhino Stomp together. Rhino Stomp now does damage to enemies(150,300,500,800)

LOVE IT. Not crazy about Roar, though, but I love the reworked Iron Skin (great for Lech Kril!!), and the Stomp makes more sense now.