Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

That roar power sounds like it could be extremly overpowered, especally for someone using ogris or torrid or really any weapon. Mag sounds a bit better but still fairly useless, though shield polarize on infested might be fun since they all clump together alot, and I hope volts overload got a massive damage increase because the damage on it was total trash if you didn't have a ton of electronics to blow up.

Edited by Scyris

DERebecca, on 04 Jul 2013 - 3:45 PM, said:

• Alert System 2.0 is live
  • Grineer now play animation while activating security system, allowing slightly more time to interrupt.
  • Only enemies that see the player will activate panic buttons, preventing enemies in other zones hitting activating the alarms.
  • Reduced particle systems on some fog that were causing performance issues on low-end machines.

These are so good O_O

Though we could use a particle density slider. I'd slide that baby all the way down so I don't run with 1 fps whenever cryo malfunction spawns in a level...

With the latest hotfix with the new map system, sure it all looks really good and that, but my game keeps crashing now, and that is getting me real &!$$ed off right now.. I don't know if you can make it cost less of my processor and so on, but that would be awesome, or some way of an option to choose how it should be set up (Old look and new look)

EDIT: I checked if it could be my specs and they were fine enough, and it has been working fine the last 2 months too, it is just this update that does it, and it is all times with the game open, after login screen it starts like twice a minute

EDIT 2: I can't play online either, I can only play solo and that is still annoying as hell with the amount of freezes I get

Edited by MrPartyrock