Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 8.3

Please make the energy color in warframes affecting skill color a toggle. Not everybody wants those two to be shared.

Can't wait to check out the Volt, Mag and Rhino changes. Thanks a lot for all the hard work.

All dem bugfixes. "Fixed issue where doors remain locked after lockdown is cleared" <----that one was really getting annoying on my side.

• Upvote 1

Having big problems downloading this update; it fails every time.  Not sure what to do.  The new stuff looks really good, though, and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

I wouldn't mind a bit more of an explanation in regards to the alert system. The livestream gave an idea but more detail would be great.

• Upvote 1

the fix for the fusion cores aren't for the ones you got before the update? still have rank 0 rare fusion cores in my inventory and the infested color pallete is gone from from market :/

i hate this why does everygame do this when they have a big update there is no alternate way to download the patch at all some games put a download link to the patch in the forums but some games dont. the client is taking for ever to download the big file and if i had a download link and the info on where to put the file once i download it would be helpful. i can download a 1g file with my phone in under an hour instead of waiting for the client to download it after 7-9 hours so can someone plz put up a link to download this file plz i cant use the game client it will drive me nuts

Edited by jamouyi