Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Underappreciated weapons you use.

Night4ce

I'm not sure if it's considered "meta"  but the Lanka is one of my favorite weapons that I don't see much of. Innate punch through and if built for Gas+Status it melts Corpus. (also I have a Riven for +190% damage and +100% Multishot)

I'm in love with the Akjagara for whatever reason. It just clicked with me the way it fired and how it looked. It does pretty decently as well. 

For Melee I enjoyed throwing weapons,  but after charge attacks were added I went back to my Nikana. 

So far I'm looking at giving the Grinloc, Supra, Tipedo, MK1 Braton and the Fluxrifle a second look.

I've played *forma'd 3 or more times* the Phage, Brak, Amprex and the Ignis. All very fun weapons. Most of ya are suggesting weapons you have Riven mods for though. I want something you enjoyed without those.

Edited by Night4ce

Sicarus prime, I like it and use it in sorties and I kick &#! whenever I need to pull it out, whether its when I occasionally go down or when my primary runs outta ammo.

I have it built for pure status with a bit of damage and its an amazing CC/Debuff tool, got blast and corrosive as my default damages on it and the poor grineer melt under its firepower.

Mutalist cernos, used that weapon before rivens and love it but i like it even more now that i have a riven with crit chance, crit damage and electric damage, it has around 68 crit chance and x6/7 crit multiplier while melting grineer armor with corrosive procs and killing corpus with the critical toxin procs, a beast of a weapon.

I also like to use tysis and pox, cant wait for secondary weapon riven mods.

Edited by Rhaenxys

Gammacors are envious of how my 5-forma Atomos, which I named "Godzilla's Fist", melts the map with splash damage.

And my 5-forma rapid-fire Zhuge is a puncture Cannon that is equal parts Harpoon and 50 Cal machine gun.

My multi-forma Ack N Brunt is a blender with final harbinger...now with "blocking charge-up damage"!

Pox is great, though I'm trying to find a way to improve it's dodgy AoE, which is critical.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73