Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My tiny arsenal - Sketch's miniatures+

Sketch065

UPDATE: Tenno's ultimate weapon

I was really tired after spending 2 days last week, glueing the remaining fur onto my kubrow and just wanted to make something simple and funny.

So i made a Tenno's ultimate weapon... a box of KubrO's cereal.

Because everybody knows, that a good breakfast is the foundation of a good day.

Original image was designed by Jessica ‘ZeroJackDraw’ Burns, for a contest a few years ago and it was available as a T-shirt for some time.
The box measures 6.5 cm in height and 4.3 cm across.

kubro_s___miniature_by_sketch3065-daxdy9

Spoon Prime Blueprint included.

kubro_s___miniature__open__by_sketch3065

It can be equiped as secondary or primary.

kubro_s___miniature__equiped__by_sketch3

I hope it brings a smile to your face.

And don't worry, you'll see more weapons soon.

Edited by Sketch065

UPDATE: Grakata

Clem... Grakata...  

Grineer must be a little nuts if they make a crazy design like this and then expect me to replicate it.

In any way, i can certainly say that i like this weapon even more after spending a lot of time trying to carve out all those details.

The magazine can be removed like in the game and the gun can be equiped to my Excalibur sculpture, like it is with all my weapons.

The gun measures 14.5 cm in lenght.

grakata___miniature_by_sketch3065-daxyaz

And because i couldn't have done it alone, here is my little helper.

my_little_helper_by_sketch3065-daxybs2.j

I hope you like it.

PS: I got you, you thought that this is just a Grakata, but it is in fact half of Twin Grakatas!

Ha!

I got you good!

Edited by Sketch065

UPDATE: Proto Glaive

Those who know me, know that i love this thing and carving this classic look only made me love it more.

The radius from the center to the tip of the blade is 5 cm.

Unfortunately i couldn't figure out how to make the blades retract like they do in game, so i just made it simple, from one piece.

proto_glaive___miniature_by_sketch3065-d

I hope you like it

2 hours ago, Sketch065 said:

I hope you like it

Of course I do! It looks awesome. As for the retracting, you'd need to have two hinges at key points along the inner arm for the blades. They kinda all turn in at about 45 degree angles I say when you see the tucked in model. To actually add those to your design would risk integrity.

25 minutes ago, Runelea said:

Of course I do! It looks awesome. As for the retracting, you'd need to have two hinges at key points along the inner arm for the blades. They kinda all turn in at about 45 degree angles I say when you see the tucked in model. To actually add those to your design would risk integrity.

Yea, i was working on hinges, but i couldn't get them to work. I started working on this glaive before Lex Prime, but i kept screwing up until i finaly said "blep it" and made a static model instead. And if you look in the game, the blades kinda retract into themselves like a telescope.

But you never know, i might make eather another one with working hinges. Even i don't know what i will do tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Wraith Twin Vipers

I finaly finished these, i was working on them for 3 weeks.
Each of the guns measures about 6 cm in lenght and 4.5 cm in height and can, as my other weapons, be equiped on my Excalibur sculpture.

wraith_twin_vipers___minature_by_sketch3

I always imagined that Wraith weapons get their power from being imbued with blood of some ancient creature (or maybe Kuva, we'll see...) and that is kinda true for these two,
i cut myself 7 times while crafting them (some of the red on them isn't even paint).

I hope you like them.

PS: If i ever decide to make another Wraith weapon i want one of you guys to punch me in the face.

...maybe Latron

Edit----------------------------------

AWWW YEAAAA

3 =/= 7

rfDW3cn.jpg

Edited by Sketch065

• 2 weeks later...

As you can see, i was playing around in captura mode in Warframe and am pretty happy with results.

I love the new captura and it will help me a lot to get the perfect screenshots that i need for crafting my tiny weapons, but there are a few things that i weren't included that would be very helpfull. Things like positioning enemies and companions and setting custom poses for your warframe and companion.

sketch_and_terra__captura_screenshot__by

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: Pandero

I was working on this, on and off, ever since the gun was added to the game.
The miniature measures around 8.5 cm in lenght and can be equiped on my Excalibur statue.

Big thanks to DE for the new Captura mode, with which i can take perfect close up screenshots of the weapons that i want to build.

pandero___miniature_by_sketch3065-db5fzy

I hope you like it.

2 hours ago, yuikami said:

I love these so much ; 3 ; ♥♥♥

Yuikami?! Holy **** it's been extremely long since the last time I heard of you. 

On 11/04/2017 at 7:57 PM, Sketch065 said:

UPDATE: Pandero

pandero___miniature_by_sketch3065-db5fzy

I hope you like it.

I do, it convinced a friend to finally stop mopping around he doesn't have good weapons, and build one. Don't know why though... 

Making of Cronus - Timelapse video

This is the first timelapse video i made. I had a lot of fun making it, but in order to make the video as short as possible, i had to really rush the crafting and painting. If i made it the way i liked it, then the video would have been twice as long.

Enjoy

Edited by Sketch065

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: Karak Wraith

It took me about a week to finish this thing.
Unfortunately, i had to spend the 2 euro coin, and because i'm a student, i couldn't afford another one for the picture.
The rifle measures 19,5 cm in lenght and has a removable magazine.

The thing about this gun is that i wanted to film another timelapse video of me making it.
The first part went great, but at the second part i must have hit my camera and i noticed that it wasn't filming the process when i was about 90% done with crafting.

I know that after Twin Vipers i said that i won't be making Wraith weapons anymore, but some things are too cool to be ignored, so i will probably make all of them.

karak_wraith___miniature_by_sketch3065-d

karak_wraith___miniature__empty_barrel__

I hope you like it.

PS: I didn't like the watermark, so i made my own overlay, that i will be using on my future pictures (there might be a few touch ups on it, later on).

4 hours ago, Sketch065 said:

UPDATE: Karak Wraith

It took me about a week to finish this thing.
Unfortunately, i had to spend the 2 euro coin, and because i'm a student, i couldn't afford another one for the picture.
The rifle measures 19,5 cm in lenght and has a removable magazine.

The thing about this gun is that i wanted to film another timelapse video of me making it.
The first part went great, but at the second part i must have hit my camera and i noticed that it wasn't filming the process when i was about 90% done with crafting.

I know that after Twin Vipers i said that i won't be making Wraith weapons anymore, but some things are too cool to be ignored, so i will probably make all of them.

karak_wraith___miniature_by_sketch3065-d

karak_wraith___miniature__empty_barrel__

I hope you like it.

PS: I didn't like the watermark, so i made my own overlay, that i will be using on my future pictures (there might be a few touch ups on it, later on).

Nice work! :3

UPDATE: Secura Lecta

Making this thing was kinda refreshing like a spring time rain. Since it wasn't as much as carving, but more like puting together a jigsaw puzzle.

It took me about a day to craft, it can be equiped on my Excalibur statue and in lenght, it measures around 13 cm when stored and 41 cm with the string fully extended.

The string can be rolled back in the main body by rotating one of the cilinders on the top.

secura_lecta___miniature_by_sketch3065-d

secura_lecta___miniature__extended__by_s

I hope you like it.

UPDATE: Machete Wraith

With the new stance for machetes coming soon, i figured that i would make one.
I really like the design of this weapon. Simple and efficient with cool paintjob.

The miniature measures 16 cm in lenght and can be equiped on my Excalibur.

machete_wraith___miniature_by_sketch3065

I hope you like it.