Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My tiny arsenal - Sketch's miniatures+

Sketch065

Laptop Wraith

This is what happens when someone like me get's an access to a sticker making machine.

I am going through practical education for school and don't have much time for my miniatures, but i do have access to some really cool toys. 

So i decided to upgrade my laptop to it's Wraith variant.

The stats are pretty much the same, but this version has 75% more awesomeness.

laptop_wraith_by_sketch3065-dba2on5.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 5. 6. 2017 at 5:18 AM, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Sybaris Prime, Euphona Prime  please! I'll give u money!!

I do plan on making both of them because i like how they look, but before i do i want to get them and test them in the game first. 

I won't make weapons that i don't like (you will never see me make Amprex) and in the game, i can use Captura to get the perfect screenshots that i need for crafting.

8 hours ago, arch111 said:

These are all inspirational, you must have alot of patience and a good set of eyes.

Don't know if you said, but what are your materials abd paints? 

The paints are just basic acrylic and are actually the most expensive things on these weapons. As for the materials, most of the times i use sheets of white ABS (i got those at my job for free), but in general, i use whatever i find. Plexiglass is also fun to work with.

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/05/2017 at 7:20 PM, Sketch065 said:

Laptop Wraith

This is what happens when someone like me get's an access to a sticker making machine.

I am going through practical education for school and don't have much time for my miniatures, but i do have access to some really cool toys. 

So i decided to upgrade my laptop to it's Wraith variant.

The stats are pretty much the same, but this version has 75% more awesomeness.

laptop_wraith_by_sketch3065-dba2on5.png

I totally love it !

20 hours ago, (PS4)BlazingStorm95 said:

Hey, I see you getting a lot of these, but if you can  make a replica of my Valkyr prime, Tigris prime, galatine prime, and akstilleto prime, I will pay you platinum, or USD via PayPal. Thanks, Blazing.

I am planing to start taking commisions and making sculptures for other people. But at the moment i simply don't have the time for anything.

I also have to be really prepared both physically and mentaly to make something like this for a customer. Project like this takes some time and nerves to finish and if someone will be paying me for it, it must make sure that it will make it perfect.

Ask me again in a few months and i'll see what i can do.

PS: I think that trading platinum for out-game services is highly forbiden, so it'll have to be Paypal.

What software did you use? This looks really cool!

The Exalted Blade having all those forms is awesome, but it may be a bit too complicated. Maybe just one extra form as an augment? I was thinking that fast, short-ranged Dual Swords would be nice (a bit like Varian from Heroes of the Storm), or maybe the Glaive form to pay tribute to Hayden Tenno.

Well, it's certainly a quirky and interesting mechanic, but I'd suggest the form of the Blade to take after the melee weapon equipped, having a Swiss-army knife as a Warframe would be a bit too good, maybe?

Even so, I'd love to see this ingame!

5 hours ago, Dylki said:

What software did you use? This looks really cool!

The Exalted Blade having all those forms is awesome, but it may be a bit too complicated. Maybe just one extra form as an augment? I was thinking that fast, short-ranged Dual Swords would be nice (a bit like Varian from Heroes of the Storm), or maybe the Glaive form to pay tribute to Hayden Tenno.

Blender and Gimp

21 minutes ago, Sketch065 said:

Just hanging out

Whether you are fighting Grineer, Corpus, Sentients or just making yourself a nice sandwich, never forget to take a little break to hang out with your friends.

I know that i must be getting a little annoying with these terrible renders, but i'm really having fun making them. I can assure you, that my next upload will be a miniature weapon. Which one? That is for me to know and for you to find out.

just_hanging_out_by_sketch3065-dbgax7t.p

Love how Frost is the bartender. Got to keep them drinks cool.

On 7/4/2017 at 7:47 PM, Sketch065 said:

I am planning to start taking commissions and making sculptures for other people. But at the moment i simply don't have the time for anything.

I also have to be really prepared both physically and mentally to make something like this for a customer. Project like this takes some time and nerves to finish and if someone will be paying me for it, it must make sure that it will make it perfect.

Ask me again in a few months and i'll see what i can do.

PS: I think that trading platinum for out-game services is highly forbidden, so it'll have to be PayPal.

Ok, thanks for the heads up! So, around Thanksgiving should be good for you? Or maybe Christmas Time? Again, just estimates, if these don't work for you, it would be fine.

1 hour ago, Sketch065 said:

UPDATE: Vasto

It's been a while since i made a new tiny weapon.

This gun took me about 4 days to finish. 

It can be equiped on my Excalibur statue and measures around 9 cm in lenght.

vasto___miniature_by_sketch3065-dbhd25c.

I hope you like it.

10/10 would bang ^w^ That's a sweet job you did there!