Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod Challenge - Defense Solo

(XBOX)RopeyFire2151

Sorry in advance if this is the wrong spot to post this but I'm looking for tips on this particular Riven challenge and I have to do it on a wave 30 + solo so I figured here would be best. 

Challenge is 30+ defense solo without the object taking ANY damage, this includes towards its shield (I imagine)

Currently I been trying on Infested but I think their gas gets through the Cryopod's shield too causing health damage and that's a problem obviously. 

I am trying primarily with prime frost and prime ember but but no Chilling Globe augment for Frost which I'm thinking is kind of needed if you're attempting to do with Frost. I also have an unranked Banshee.  Maybe try with Rhino ? No Nova  which I also see has been suggested  

So I'm open to any ideas on how to keep them at bay and pick them off.  I'm going to try with a ton of energy pads but anyone got ideas for other Defense for this or Wardrames ?

9 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

You think that is bad? A friend of mine got the same challenge, only replace Defence with INTERCEPTION!

Nobody likes solo Interception, I can gurantee you that.

Solo interception is a cake walk though....with a slova XD

Had one like that, did Akkad with max range Ember. Only even saw 3 enemies the entire 5 waves (ancient healers), the rest died on the approach. Might be you were lacking the range on your build? You certainly don't need a lot of kill power for the early waves.

1 hour ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Nobody likes solo Interception, I can gurantee you that.

I do, I find it relaxing. 

Edited by Snib