Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My personal Apology to the Fans

IgnusDei

2 hours ago, SeaUrchins said:

Too bad they hadn't sacked you before gave Trinity deluxe skin the Lotus feet.

Yeah, we love people being out of work because you don't like the feet of the one of the skins.

It's fantastic that someone is losing money because you didn't like those feet.

You are so awesome, I want to be your friend.

I'll leave it at the sarcasm because if I called you what I wanted to call you i'd end up banned from the forums and you aren't worth that. 

Edited by Ailissa

1 hour ago, Ailissa said:

It's fantastic that someone is losing money because you didn't like those feet.

The guy lost money because he failed to successfully negotiate and cooperate with DE, not because I dislike mutilated feet. It was a result of his actions, not my opinion. Your logic is flawed.

I merely rejoice the potential end of limb mutilation in the game.

Edited by SeaUrchins

In the end, we all have to walk our own paths. Some converge with others, some part gently and others in more hostile ways.

Your work will stand testament to the Warframe Community you provided for and, irrespective of the wishes of Digital Extremes, you had every right to challenge them over decisions made to your designs that you disagreed with.

We can only wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and hope that, one day, you can return.

Just now, Melos-mevim said:

Damn and I had my hopes set on a bad &#! inaros vampire like skin from you

oh well here is hoping you the best and hoping the work you did with DE leads to some snazzy art jobs for other games

O dang didn't even consider this.... a Vampire skin for Inaros would be unreal for his abilities.

Oooo god i wonder how long it will take for Inaros Deluxe......

Some kind of cyborg cross vampire mmm

unnamed_2.jpg

41 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

O dang didn't even consider this.... a Vampire skin for Inaros would be unreal for his abilities.

Oooo god i wonder how long it will take for Inaros Deluxe......

Some kind of cyborg cross vampire mmm

unnamed_2.jpg

yeeeeeeeep vampire skin would be amazing just have the skin slightly tweak the visual effects of his abilities and its perfect

Just now, Melos-mevim said:

yeeeeeeeep vampire skin would be amazing just have the skin slightly tweak the visual effects of his abilities and its perfect

1 shadow wave look (can't see)

2. Neck bite

3. Bat swarm 

4. Blood over sand and shadows over quick sand

Unfortunately i doubt they would though even for a deluxe.😭

On 29/12/2016 at 1:19 PM, SeaUrchins said:

The guy lost money because he failed to successfully negotiate and cooperate with DE, not because I dislike mutilated feet. It was a result of his actions, not my opinion. Your logic is flawed.

I merely rejoice the potential end of limb mutilation in the game.

Yet you have no issue with DE's hip and waist mutilations with the introduction of Nekros?

On 2016-12-13 at 2:15 PM, IgnusDei said:

Hey folks.

I #*($%%@ up.

I got too passionate. I butted heads with the art team over some decisions it made to Ember Deluxe's design, and it butted back harder. I knew this was going to happen, but at the time, I really didn't care. Suffice to say, bridges got burned, bad.

I won't be able to design more deluxe skins for you any more.

I'm sorry.

Sincerely,

IgnusDei.

Quoting original post and locking so we're all on the same page about this unfortunate news (even if I'm a bit late to discover, the thread is still going so a comment is needed)! While any conflict will remain a private matter out of respect for all parties, I'm sorry to see this and I will appreciate what you've contributed to Warframe!