Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.2 + 19.3.2.1

[DE]Drew

On 12/13/2016 at 1:17 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Riven Mod Additions/Changes/Fixes:

• For those of you who have reached the max Riven Capacity, you can now increase your Riven Capacity by purchasing additional Slots. Visit the market to get a bundle of three slots for 60 Platinum. The maximum capacity is still capped at 60 Riven Slots total for technical reasons. 

Wow, people are getting riven mods, huh? I haven't traded for them b/c apparently these are common drops in Sorties and I don't want to use my plat to trade for something that is commonly dropped.

Recent runs (in order) I have done since I completed TWW: Nitain, Nitain, 2k Endo, 2k Endo, Lens, Lens, Forma, Forma, 2k Endo, 2k Endo, Nitain.

Edited by deltas5

The higher maximum riven capacity is definitely welcome. Now you just need to add more sources for riven mods because 1 chance a day is still pretty pathetic. It will be even worse when there are riven mods for all the kinds of equipment. And phasing them in and out of the sortie reward tables will not solve the issue.

Edited by Virsalus

This update is great!, ut there's a bug you guys should probably get rid of... every time my friends try to view my profile, or i try to view theirs, it shows their operators completely uncostumized, i had this same bug on my last computer, i waited to see if it would be fixed when i got my new pc, but its a bug. i hope itsa an easy fix... I love you guys, keep doing what you do! <3