Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.2 + 19.3.2.1

[DE]Drew

12 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

For those of you who have reached the max Riven Capacity, you can now increase your Riven Capacity by purchasing additional Slots. Visit the market to get a bundle of three slots for 60 Platinum. The maximum capacity is still capped at 60 Riven Slots total for technical reasons.

I understand why there are paid slots for weapons, frames and archwing stuff, but this is just plain stupid. Possible reward from sortie might be now locked, behind premium currency pay wall...

When you have added riven mods I have seen them as plain old cash grab. So far that feeling is being reinforced by paid riven mod slots.

Those are mods for crying out loud. It's not something we craft to use later (like frames/weps/arch stuff).

Edited by [DE]Taylor
comment edited by moderator

People get real. Why are you thanking them? For what? Now we have to pay mod slots? Mods being the most basic thing in the game and now we need to pay for it? First was the needless cap on the mods and now they are "fixing" it by making pay for that? How can anyone be thankful for that?

3 minutes ago, RyujinFrost said:

Because every other slot costs platinum.

You mean i need to pay platinum to stack new mods that are release into the game?

Where does that lead? Next time i log in i will get a message "Please pay 20 platinum so you can start the game" or something?

This is bad it's not even funny.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Riven Mod Additions/Changes/Fixes:

• For those of you who have reached the max Riven Capacity, you can now increase your Riven Capacity by purchasing additional Slots. Visit the market to get a bundle of three slots for 60 Platinum.

Really? That is just overpriced.

Wait, 3 riven slots for 60 plats??!!! Are you serious??!! I think is too much. Hope you decrease the cost (I think it should be between the cost for two weapon slots or even cheaper) and also I hope it does not become a trend.
P.S.: imho they should require credits, not plats

Edited by DLz47

13 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • For those of you who have reached the max Riven Capacity, you can now increase your Riven Capacity by purchasing additional Slots. Visit the market to get a bundle of three slots for 60 Platinum. The maximum capacity is still capped at 60 Riven Slots total for technical reasons. 

Ouch

6 minutes ago, Boboberto said:

60p is way too much.

60 plat for 3 slots. 

As I understand it, that's 20 plat a slot.

That's about the same as a warframe slot. I dunno, man... I have a hard time having an issue with this. Maybe that's just me being me.