Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The connection has been lost.

(XBOX)MONSTRO VIII

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

iam having this once every warframe session i play. this means i play a mission and at a random point in the mission, usually when its allmost done and iam on the way to evac ill getting kicked and find myself back in the orbiter. After this my game seems to be stable, no more disconnects if i keep playing WF. But it happens every single time in a warframe playing session, every single day. Its so annoying losing the stuff you allready got. why cant we just keep what we find during the mission???

Is even somebody working on this issue?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2017 at 8:58 AM, (Xbox One)THE TURBO RIDER said:

iam having this once every warframe session i play. this means i play a mission and at a random point in the mission, usually when its allmost done and iam on the way to evac ill getting kicked and find myself back in the orbiter. After this my game seems to be stable, no more disconnects if i keep playing WF. But it happens every single time in a warframe playing session, every single day. Its so annoying losing the stuff you allready got. why cant we just keep what we find during the mission???

Is even somebody working on this issue?

I am having the same issue.  Character freezes in places and Network Connection  Lost message spams all over the screen.  Only thing I can do is stay on the Orbiter or in a Relay.