Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

cUIuE4P.png

With the Tennobaum Gifting Extravaganza in full swing, the gifting count has begun! 

Post your Holiday Warframe Wishlist in this thread to share in the Tennobaum cheer. Need Forma? Want to look stylish in a new Deluxe skin? Been eyeing that Argon Crystal Display? Thinking to yourself "hmm... that Winter Solstice Skin Bundle sure is looking good"? Post a maximum of 10 items you’d like to receive from your fellow Tenno from now until January 4th, 2017. Every milestone the community hits will increase the total donation amount that will go to the Boys and Girls Club of London. These milestones will also unlock in-game rewards. The more you give to fellow Tenno, the more we give to you and charity! This Holiday season everyone can share in the generosity of Warframe’s amazing community! 

Don’t forget to also update your Wishlist in-game so that other Tenno can see how to make this your best Tennobaum season ever! Cosmetic items on your Wishlist should update automatically in-game once received. Once you have gifted or received an item you can also let the community know by editing your post. A little thank you note also wouldn't hurt. :community:

How to Wishlist 101! (Click spoiler below for more info)

Spoiler

How to find Wishlists! 

Don't know how to check someone else's Wishlist in-game? Simply visit their Profile, and click the right-most tab at the top "Wishlist". If that tab doesn't appear, it means they don't have anything on their Wishlist at all!

wishlist 2.PNG

How to make a Wishlist! 

To see your in-game Wishlist simply head on over to the Market and hover over the "Home" button. There you'll find your "Wishlist". To add to your Wishlist simply click on the item you desire and click on the "add to wishlist" button at the bottom of the screen:

wishlist.PNG

To learn more about the Tennobaum Gifting Extravaganza click here

Click here to learn more about the Boys and Girls Club of London. 

Moderator Edit:

Spoiler

Please do not spam this thread with your wishlists, please only make 1 post with the your wishlist of up to a maximum of 10 items and edit that post if someone is kind enough to gift it to you.

Continually posting your wishlist again and again constitutes as spam and may be subject to warnings as per the forum guidelines.

Forum guidelines: 

"Spamming
(purposefully posting the same message multiple times, posting off-topic images/text, creating threads to link/promote other threads, blatantly unproductive posts/threads, etc)"

YOU DID IT! 

source.gif

Pat yourselves on the back, Tenno! Thanks to your generosity the 300,000 Gifts Given mark was hit and $50,000 USD will be donated to charity! Log in to Warframe now to claim your Solstice themed Rewards.

Thank you again for an amazing Holiday season! You guys not only gave back to the Warframe community, but also to a community close to home here in London. You guys are incredible and should be very proud of this accomplishment :community: 

Tennobaum Recap and more here: https://warframe.com/news/tis-the-season-tenno

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Tennobaum top goal reached!

Woot !

Can i send you stuff ?

here is my list

1 to 9 : stuff to decorate ship ^.^ ( if you want to send ressource sned galium and ferrite i have a bad joke to make at  @[DE]Steve )

10- Kavats genetic code ( just notice i didnt have both kind ^.^)  Thanks to Noa ^.^ and believe me i got the one i was missing.

Guys dont forget to strike what you received on your list so we dont send you multiple of the same thingy ^.^ 

Thanks to @Haldos 

Thanks to @Nate1387 ;)
Thanks to @SquirmyBurrito ^.^

Thanks to @-----iseeu2-----
Thanks to @InglriousB

Thanks to @Noamuth

Thanks to @DaMasque

Thanks to @Fabpsi

Thanks to @ghostfactor 

Thanks to @--S.B.O--JimmyTM

You guys/girls rock !

Edited by trunks013

1, Stug

2. Stug

3. Forma for the stug

4. more forma for the stug

5. ANOTHER STUG

6. guess what! Stug Prime?

7. Forma again

10. The Stug

:D

Thanks too: MaxPixel, Sarat_, Itorichik, Nate1387, SquirmyBurrito, Trunks013, Elctrcstel, -----iseeu2-----, 

#PraiseTheStug!

Edited by Eggplants

1. Hunhows gift.

2.Mirage.

3.That new glyph pack.

4.Solstice Salix Syandana

5. Any Decorations!

Happy Holidays Tenno! May you have a great giftvaganza!

And Your gifts are deeply appreciated.

Thank you~!

THANK YOU @Fabpsi SO MUCH for the glyph!

AND A BIG THANK YOU TO @Crimsonlord13 FOR THE MIRAGE AND HUNHOW'S GIFT AND YOUR GREAT GENEROSITY!

Edited by Kenj0

Interesting idea, great concept EXCEPT for one thing. How can we tell who already has had their gifts sent?

I plan to edit mine as each gift is given, so I don't get repeat gifts, and everyone can get their gifts.

1. (Done)Winter Solstice Skin Bundle

2. (Done) Solstice Glyph Pack

3. (Done) Kuva Armor Collection

4. Thorac Syandana

5. Moth Syandana Pack

6. Assorted Noggles (x1 done)

7. Assorted liset interior decorations (x4 done)

8. Riven mod slots

9. (Done) Forma

10. (Done) Ash Koga Skin Bundle

11. Primed chamber (haha, yeah right)

Edited by kitsu
checking finished

lets see what i can i beg for hmm 1st thing lets see forma i guess you know i kinda like forma so more forma might aswell give me 10 forma's and il be happy :clem:tis the season :wink: let me edit this right its wrong 

1. forma
  2. forma
  3. forma
  4. forma
  5. forma
  6. forma
  7. forma
  8. foram
  9. forma
  10. forma of bundle

mwah perfect

Edited by maxpixel

Emblematic glyph pack

Palatine pack

saryn deluxe skin bundle

proto glaive skin

forma bundle

harkonar armour set

Thanks all for the gifts!

also winter solistice skin bundle or the solistice gliph pack for the people that are really generous :) (cant add these to wishlist tho idk why..)

Edited by SRB_Tokan