Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

YOU DID IT! 

source.gif

Pat yourselves on the back, Tenno! Thanks to your generosity the 300,000 Gifts Given mark was hit and $50,000 USD will be donated to charity! Log in to Warframe now to claim your Solstice themed Rewards.

Thank you again for an amazing Holiday season! You guys not only gave back to the Warframe community, but also to a community close to home here in London. You guys are incredible and should be very proud of this accomplishment :community: 

Tennobaum Recap and more here: https://warframe.com/news/tis-the-season-tenno

31 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

YOU DID IT! 

source.gif

Pat yourselves on the back, Tenno! Thanks to your generosity the 300,000 Gifts Given mark was hit and $50,000 USD will be donated to charity! Log in to Warframe now to claim your Solstice themed Rewards.

Thank you again for an amazing Holiday season! You guys not only gave back to the Warframe community, but also to a community close to home here in London. You guys are incredible and should be very proud of this accomplishment :community: 

YES, awesome!

movies reactions excited driving pumped

YES!!!! All the gifts paid off!!
Thanks to all! I appreciate those who sent me gifts. I appreciated t. It made me love this community even more. I am awed by of collective strength and love. Thank you for having me!

Anyone willing to send me a Mesa i appreciate it lol

But any gift is appreciated :satisfied::crylaugh:

Hope you are all having a great holiday!

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

YOU DID IT! 

source.gif

It's been done! On the last day too. Hope everyone gets what they wanted.

Big shoutout to Warframe player "Bridgedette" (hopefully I've spelled it correctly). Thank you so much for the weapon slots, warframe slots and the forma bundle. 

Also got a small pink growth on the left side of my neck, I dunno if that was lurking inside one of the present boxes.....

Are antibiotics purchasable in the in-game market?

On 3/1/2560 at 3:14 PM, Rumashiga said:

Happy New Year everyone!! 
I hope this year is make u Happy more and more : )

In new yaer. I want
warframe solt and weapon slot for my new thing for this year 
and if it possible i want Palatine pack because i very want Palatine syandana XD

Happy New Year~~

Ty @bluepheonix13 for warframe and weapon slot ^^ 
have a good year!!

We did it, guys! Happy new Year to all and all the best for 2017!
I'm proud of what the warframe community can do for eachother and for charity!
I know a random stranger being proud of you might not mean that much, but I'm proud of every single one of you! 
(Especially you, yes you that's reading this!)

I also have a few more people to thank:

@EGICH77, thanks for the display! I love it :) 

@LoopeyUnrated Thanks for sending my friend OrokinCells :)