6. Solstice Salix Syandana

5. Weapon slots

Merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by lolyourmom
Missed the solstice syandana on the list

Hi Everyone.

My list :

1 - Packs of glyph of solstice

2 - (You relook me!!) Any armor set or syandana.

3 - Surprise me ! ( Anything you want, It's for the christmas surprise and the fun )

Not really need anything, just for generous poeple who want express their generosity,  the real message --> thanks to all who gift !  You're all awsome. Merry Christmas !

Edit : Thanks to -----iseeu2----- for the decoration :)

Edited by TheNax33

7 hours ago, fireofdead said:

My Wishlist :

1: Loki deluxe skin or bundel THX to @AgonoizeOP for the gift merry xmas to you too ^^

2: forma THX to @Lucalicious for this gift

3: agile Ivara animation

4: orokin catalyst

5: dagger left posture

6: more forma

7: more catalyst

8: some hugs

9: a happy tennobaum

10: a happy hollyday

i love you all <3
                <3

<3

<3  

<3

12 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

giving gifts isnt about expecting something in return. giving gifts is about making someone else besides yourself happy. we all want gifts but some of us are bound to be looked over.

To be honest a big part of why people are being looked over is because there are some that spam every single page and even sometimes multiple times on the same page. I am trying to read every page of this thread but I can't do it all the time, and I keep getting lost between all the duplicate posts. I see nothing wrong with expecting things in return, thankyous or small things, the gift givers are people too and like to be cheered up with gifts as well and there is no shame in that. At least I feel none for asking for someone I care about in return, even though I don't expect it. The real problem is all the spamming making it very difficult to find the people that aren't so prominent on the thread to gift things to. But for my part, I'm trying so more gifts will be going out soon. Have fun all and please, for the sake of readability if you could sparse it up a bit that would be great.

Might as well, right? Highly doubt anything will come of it, but you never know.

1. The Solice Bundle

2. Riv Elite-Gaurds

3. Ember Graxx (Cause it's the "only" ember skin, and ember is amazing.)

4. Frost Emperor Skin~

5. Forma

6. Catalyst

7. Reactor

Um..

8. Hunhow's Gift?

9. Apoxys Syandana

10. Embolist Armor Bundle

Honestly, I'd be happy with anything.

I want the winter skins for titaina and frost and the new ash delux bundle and kuva armor set pls , im really eyeing that ash delux bundle and that kuva set i am on xbox 1

1. ash delux bundle

2.kuva armor set

3.frost or titaina winter skins

4. kuva kubro set

id really be greatfull

Edited by (XB1)Skydiversiscoll

1 minute ago, SolidBeast said:

To be honest a big part of why people are being looked over is because there are some that spam every single page and even sometimes multiple times on the same page. I am trying to read every page of this thread but I can't do it all the time, and I keep getting lost between all the duplicate posts. I see nothing wrong with expecting things in return, thankyous or small things, the gift givers are people too and like to be cheered up with gifts as well and there is no shame in that. At least I feel none for asking for someone I care about in return, even though I don't expect it. The real problem is all the spamming making it very difficult to find the people that aren't so prominent on the thread to gift things to. But for my part, I'm trying so more gifts will be going out soon. Have fun all and please, for the sake of readability if you could sparse it up a bit that would be great.

exactly. iv been keeping an eye on the tread too but seeing the same person repost their list every 10 min just so people will see it is frustrating. when I see people begging it just makes me not want to gift them anything. I know everyone likes free stuff but dang.

4 minutes ago, SolidBeast said:

Someone has no money, and spam for free things. They can say "Thank you" and nothing more, because they are students, or schoolmans(Funny word). Anyone likes free gifts! (Sorry for my language, its hard to explain my opinion :P)

12 hours ago, KodaichiZero said:

1. Dojo Color Palette

2. Daybreak Color Palette

3. Embolist Armor Set (gotta look good when Nidus releases)

4. Apoxys Syandana

5. Udyat Syandana

6. Operator Suit Collection

7. 30 Day Credit Booster

8. Scimitar landing Craft

9. Kuva Armor Bundle

10. Ormolu Skin Bundle

IGN: KodaichiZero

Thanks in advance and happy holidays, Tenno!

9 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

exactly. iv been keeping an eye on the tread too but seeing the same person repost their list every 10 min just so people will see it is frustrating. when I see people begging it just makes me not want to gift them anything. I know everyone likes free stuff but dang.

Completely agreed.

8 minutes ago, Longeres said:

Someone has no money, and spam for free things. They can say "Thank you" and nothing more, because they are students, or schoolmans(Funny word). Anyone likes free gifts! (Sorry for my language, its hard to explain my opinion :P)

I think you didn't understand my point. At no point did I say asking is wrong, so you don't need to excuse people for asking. But there are more...elegant ways to ask besides spamming all day. It makes it harder for everyone to get their gifts.

1 minute ago, SolidBeast said:

Completely agreed.

I think you didn't understand my point. At no point did I say asking is wrong, so you don't need to excuse people for asking. But there are more...elegant ways to ask besides spamming all day. It makes it harder for everyone to get their gifts.

Now i understand... Check my previous post, if you want so.