The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

Don't personally need much, honestly; some stuff to cozy up the ship would be great, or perhaps the Nova Asuri skin, Solstice Salix Syandana, or some more void relics. Anything would be far more than appreciated, and I hope everyone's enjoyed the gifts sent out so far!

Special thanks so far to @J-Dangles for the decoration!

Hi Santa Clem and Santa Clemettes ! I hope you are all doing well tonight/today. I've been working hard, trying to gift as many people as I can. I was hoping some kind Tennoclauses would share some of their Christmas spirit and generosity with me as well :laugh:

My wishlist is:

1. Exilus Adapter

2-4. Forma Bundle

5. Mirage Winter Skin

6. Adventus Arrow Collections

7. Loki Knave Skin (putting this last on my list because it's expensive, but I'm still optimistic! :smile:)

Thank you Tennoclauses for your time in reading this post!

Happy holidays to all and to all a happy home!

Edited by Dergas

Awesome program! I love it when DE does things like this so the Tenno community can help such a great cause!

My current wishlist (in no particular order of importance):

1: Scmitar Kuva Skin (gotta have that fashion ship)

2: Hyekka gene-masking kit

3: Gazal armor bundle

4: Embolist armor bundle

5: Nightwatch skins bundle

6: Apoxys syandana

7: Should all else fail, Formas, Orokin Catalysts/Reactors, weapon slots, noggles, and ship decorations of any kind are things I'm always glad to have. (Thank you so much to @-----iseeu2----- for the ferrite decoration!)

Oh, and also a PM so I can personally thank those who may gift me. Happy holidays and safe travels to all of my fellow Tenno!

Edited by NightSpider99

1 hour ago, Oksanya said:

I have a feeling people are purposefully ignoring those of us that are tight on money to actually gift anything back..

9 minutes ago, Oksanya said:

Neither are you.  I feel like those that are too poor to gift back are ignored completely..

I feel I have to react to this. I can speak only for myself, but I know for a fact there were multiple people with a lot of plat who gifted many things. I have spent thousands of plat so far giving gifts to people I don't know. Some have given me amazing things in return which I was pleasantly surprised by, some have given me little gifts, which cheered me up. But a large part of those I gave gifts to didn't give me anything. Which is fine, because I chose to gift them, it is a gift, of course I will be happy with every thing I receive that is a token of appreciation, I am not a robot, I like gifts, but I don't expect it. There are quite a few that didn't even thank me. I would appreciate a thanks, but it is what it is, I hope they enjoyed the gifts because I try to give something fitting each time.

But how possible do you think it is to "predict" who will gift or not gift us something in return, in order to count on it? And why would people with the money to gift these things only do so to get stuff back? That makes no sense, I spent way more plat than the total sum of my wishlist and my partner's wishlists combined. I could have just bought all the things for myself and left it at that. This thread is meant to post a wish for a chance that somebody will give you something, not a guarantee. If everybody in here posted 2-3 times it would be far easier to gift everybody, but posting 15 or 50 times the same post makes it cluttered and makes it less likely for me to gift you.

On 15/12/2016 at 11:18 PM, Gorila_Azul said:

1. Wukong noggle  SolidBeast 

2.Wukong noggle SolidBeast again

3.Wukong noggle

4.Wukong noggle

5.Wukong noggle

6.Wukong noggle

7.Wukong noggle

8.Wukong noggle

9.Wukong noggle

10.Wukong noggle

I am not kidding. Merry Christmas.

:satisfied: 

This is my wishlist

1. Hydroid
  2. Another Hydroid
  3. HYDROID
  4. Hydroid would be nice
  5. Forma for hydroid
  6. Posters so i can see that hydroid booty in HD
  7. Potato for each hydroid
  8. Update 13 mega pack (cause hydroid)
  9. Hydroid noggle statue
  10. Hydroid agile and noble animation sets (so i can always feel like hydroid when playing Frost)
  11. Hydroid ketos helmet (hydroid is bae)

Thank you so much if you do give me any of these items

Edited by Titanium_Brawler

7 minutes ago, SolidBeast said:

I feel I have to react to this. I can speak only for myself, but I know for a fact there were multiple people with a lot of plat who gifted many things. I have spent thousands of plat so far giving gifts to people I don't know. Some have given me amazing things in return which I was pleasantly surprised by, some have given me little gifts, which cheered me up. But a large part of those I gave gifts to didn't give me anything. Which is fine, because I chose to gift them, it is a gift, of course I will be happy with every thing I receive that is a token of appreciation, I am not a robot, I like gifts, but I don't expect it. There are quite a few that didn't even thank me. I would appreciate a thanks, but it is what it is, I hope they enjoyed the gifts because I try to give something fitting each time.

But how possible do you think it is to "predict" who will gift or not gift us something in return, in order to count on it? And why would people with the money to gift these things only do so to get stuff back? That makes no sense, I spent way more plat than the total sum of my wishlist and my partner's wishlists combined. I could have just bought all the things for myself and left it at that. This thread is meant to post a wish for a chance that somebody will give you something, not a guarantee. If everybody in here posted 2-3 times it would be far easier to gift everybody, but posting 15 or 50 times the same post makes it cluttered and makes it less likely for me to gift you.

Then I might aswell shut my @#&*(-mouth up then.  I'm sorry for inconvinencing everyone here/annoying anyone.  

Merry Tennobaun everyone, and a Happy New Year to you all...

On 14/12/2016 at 1:34 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

cUIuE4P.png

With the Tennobaum Gifting Extravaganza in full swing, the gifting count has begun! 

Post your Holiday Warframe Wishlist in this thread to share in the Tennobaum cheer. Need Forma? Want to look stylish in a new Deluxe skin? Been eyeing that Argon Crystal Display? Thinking to yourself "hmm... that Winter Solstice Skin Bundle sure is looking good"? Post a maximum of 10 items you’d like to receive from your fellow Tenno from now until January 4th, 2017. Every milestone the community hits will increase the total donation amount that will go to the Boys and Girls Club of London. These milestones will also unlock in-game rewards. The more you give to fellow Tenno, the more we give to you and charity! This Holiday season everyone can share in the generosity of Warframe’s amazing community! 

Don’t forget to also update your Wishlist in-game so that other Tenno can see how to make this your best Tennobaum season ever! Cosmetic items on your Wishlist should update automatically in-game once received. Once you have gifted or received an item you can also let the community know by editing your post. A little thank you note also wouldn't hurt. :community:

How to Wishlist 101! (Click spoiler below for more info)

Hide contents

How to find Wishlists! 

Don't know how to check someone else's Wishlist in-game? Simply visit their Profile, and click the right-most tab at the top "Wishlist". If that tab doesn't appear, it means they don't have anything on their Wishlist at all!

wishlist 2.PNG

How to make a Wishlist! 

To see your in-game Wishlist simply head on over to the Market and hover over the "Home" button. There you'll find your "Wishlist". To add to your Wishlist simply click on the item you desire and click on the "add to wishlist" button at the bottom of the screen:

wishlist.PNG

To learn more about the Tennobaum Gifting Extravaganza click here

Click here to learn more about the Boys and Girls Club of London. 

My wishlist is:

*Many Forma bundle                                  

*Colour palettes

I've given alto of things a Armor set, boosters, and noggles and I'd like some love back..

I'd love to have a Lotus color pallet THANK YOU @Mothish :inlove: :heart:

Any Noggle, I'm not picky.

Maybe weapon slots

And defiantly a credit booster

e1802a45fe90404dafdd1b3b90236f7c.png

My new Lotus color palette along with my Clem Noggle my best friend got me! :D

To any and every tenno who are either too hesitant to give presents cause mostly everyone wants expensive bundles or are simply giving gifts for us to all receive the community rewards, i don't mind just getting liset decorations, slots, or noggles -anything cheap, go for it-

Actually....

Spoiler
  1. Anything and everything fashion-frame
    1. Oberon feyarch bundle 
    2. Nyx nemesis collection
    3. Loki Knave collection
    4. Animation sets
    5. Any of of the winter bundles
    6. Gene masking kits
      1. (Kubrow and Kavat armors too)
    7. Operator suits
    8. Any color pack(s...)
    9. Holster collection (or any individual holster)
  2. Warframes
    1. Oberon
    2. Equinox
  3. Components
    1. Orokin catalysts & reactors
    2. Exilus adapters
    3. Slots, a lot of them

Edited by THE-Micro-Cat