The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

5 minutes ago, BlueOwl337 said:

Here is my wishlist for Santa Kind Tenno <3

1. Cute little statues with a giant heads (noggles) to keep me company while I deal with the loneliness of space...

2. Noggles... To have something someone to talk to while I try my best to ignore Ordis (As I am typing this) Ordis: "Operator, your warframe SUITS your well! Ha ha" 

Me: "SHUT UP ORDIS"

3. Noggles to keep me from thinking about how my kavat nearly died because of my neglect (while talking to noggles) and my inability to take good care of my kavat.

4. Ship decorations to put my noggles on.

5. MORE NOGGLES! Because... NOGGLES!

It would be really nice of you to send gifts to a lonely owl in space dealing with Ordis <3

-BlueOwl                                         (Who is living in space stuck with Ordis as ship cephalon and a kavat in stasis)

6. New ship cephalon! (DE please ;-;)

fixxed your cephalon and gave it a new face. it might be a little violent though.....it likes explosions.

Edited by Galathea

Thanks to everyone who's been gifting and supporting the Boys and Girls club!

My list:

1. The Tekelu Collection
  2. Banshee Soprana Collection
  3. Display Pack
  4. Iliac Armor Budle
  5. Ormolu Skin Bundle
  6. Riven Mod Slots
  7. Sari Syandana
  8. Smoke Colors
  9. Warframe Slot
  10. Weapon Slots

IGN: J3susG33k (for convenience sake :D)

21 minutes ago, Ssiki said:

UPDATE: Thank you to @crabduck (❛‿❛✿̶̥̥)  for a lovely forma pack, believe me it won't go to waste, I'm so happy :D someone actually noticed!

(ɔ˘ ³(ˆ‿ˆc) thank you @Galathea ur adorable!  Awwwww my gawd thank for the djinn skin!  can't wait to use it!

And thanks to @SolidBeast for an amazing rhino skin! oh my! it's so pretty (ɔ◔︣‿◔︣)ɔ ❤ thank you so much!

Happy tennobaum to everyone!

Thank you @Ssiki the little hyekka noggle is so tiny! Really the store preview doesn't do it justice, it's so small and cute.

My Wishlist:

1. Warframe Slot

2. Orokin Reactor

3. Any Color Palettes

4. Credit Booster

5. Any Syandana

6. Solstice glyph pack

7. Any Decoration

8. Orokin catalysts 

9.Lised skins Pahta

Thank you :D, Happy Holiday :D

Edited by Majro93

12 minutes ago, BlueOwl337 said:

1. Cute little statues with a giant heads (noggles) to keep me company while I deal with the loneliness of space...

If you ever need another space compadré let me know and I'd gladly participate in some space-ninja shenanigans.

(i just came over from PS4 and my friends list is rather lite..)

Happy Holidays! 

Edited by stockypeasant

Hello there ladies and gentlemen! 

Here is my wishlist and would be greatly appreciative for anyone who was to purchase these items for me <3 

1) Banshee Soprana Skin

2) Saryn Orphid Skin

3) Trinity Strega Skin

4) Nova Asuri Skin

5-8) Forma bundles

9-10) Relic Packs

Again, Thank you to anyone who purchases for me, Muchos love to all! <3

7 minutes ago, Phoenixian_Ultimatum said:

My Wishlist:

1. Forma

2. Blue Tatos

3: Poster Displays (the long/narrow ones)

4-9. Noggles (any will be fine) and ship decorations

10. Riven Slots (Far from limit; don't expect to get this but who knows might be surprised)

You have a small package in your inbox. :)

Drained all of my plat so more to come later. HF all.

Edited by SolidBeast

3 hours ago, Galathea said:

Updated Wishlist:

1: a space buddy!

im not even kidding, i lost my last 2 partners in crime a while ago and even an old veteran like me can grow lonely.
surely i enjoy helping new players and stuff, but id love someone to spend a little time with and just be weird.
even bere and akkad can be funny if you got someone to talk to right?^^

2: Rhino Palatine skin or pack.  @AgonoizeOP ahhhhh! *fangirling intensifies* have 3 virtual space hugs, thank you^^

3: Ash Koga Skin @KuraioNokami wow! youre kidding right? even the bundle....i cant even.....thank you! i got smth in my eye, brb

4: Loki Knave Skin

5: Festive Imperator Syandana @SolidBeast thank you!! its so shiny and metallic, totally fabulous <3

6: small orokin decorations, yes i really want them....i got smth planned for those, ill post it later^^

7: 1 small gallium decoration, because sparkles, i really need more sparkling things 

8: 1 big orokin decoration, because symmetry

Updated: you are all so amazing! I never expected anything in return, and damm i was pleasantly surprised, alot, thank you, seriously from the bottom of my heart^^

@stockypeasant yai, thank you for the morphics decoration, i dig it

giant argon! shiny! sparkly! thank you so much^^

@Servo1 made my ship more shiny, with a huge Argon Pegmatite decoration, starting to feel like a space dragon.

@Rinderhacken thx for the sparkling gallium decoration, all dem shiny things <3

@jojoX71 thx for another shiny, sparkling giant argon 

@GolabTeRminatoR yaaaiii more argon and a little ruby (ye i know its rubedo, let a woman dream)

and again he got me a giant gallium and its little brother <3 thx again

@SantiS thank you for that fabulous orokin decoration and merry tennobaum to you too^^

@Longeres for a pretty shiny orokin decoration, im totally not cuddling with it.....ok i am

@Warlock6000 more orokin decos! thx so much <3

@Ssiki thank you for that giant orokin sparkly thing O.O i love it!

if anyones looking for all the argon...its in my ship. im the reason you never drop argon when you need it XD

PS: still waititng for @Phookamom to reply to me for his/her gift QQ

Edited by Galathea