The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

16 minutes ago, Lindsrhyl said:

Well i guess you can ask for the support to refund you, maybe it wont work since i used the syandana for the design (for it's kinda personal value) and they're really into the "if you didn't touch" but yeah, still try.

Anyways, if you want something shiny just ask, i already sent you my "automatic answer gift", the shiniest decoration there is, but i must have some spare plat for something more.

Errr, I think you misunderstood, I don't mean the syandana is badly designed, but the UI. It should tell me "the player already has this item" so I can't purchase it. Sigh, I'll go write support about it...

And hey, thanks for the gallium! No need to get me anything else, I just wanted to gift you. :) Have fun! And I hope I can get that plat back to get you something else (please let me know what you would like here or in PMs).

My list:

- Grineer color palettes
- Corpus color palettes
- Infested color palettes
- Orokin color palettes

----- / ----- / ----- / ----- 

- Adau GLIPH pack
- Emblematic Gliph pack

----- / ----- / ----- / ----- 

- NOGGLE STATUE: 
.Hydroid
.Frost
.Mag
.Loky
.Mirage
.Nezha
.Nova
.Nyx

- Adi holster collection

- Operator Suit collection

Thx too much =) and Merry Christmas!!!

=) =) =)

Edited by MollAgdeduba

Please do not spam this thread with your wishlists, please only make 1 post with the your wishlist of up to a maximum of 10 items and edit that post if someone is kind enough to gift it to you.

Continually posting your wishlist again and again constitutes as spam and may be subject to warnings as per the forum guidelines.

Forum guidelines: 

"Spamming
(purposefully posting the same message multiple times, posting off-topic images/text, creating threads to link/promote other threads, blatantly unproductive posts/threads, etc)"

Just now, SolidBeast said:

Errr, I think you misunderstood, I don't mean the syandana is badly designed, but the UI. It should tell me "the player already has this item" so I can't purchase it. Sigh, I'll go write support about it...

And hey, thanks for the gallium! No need to get me anything else, I just wanted to gift you. :) Have fun! And I hope I can get that plat back to get you something else (please let me know what you would like here or in PMs).

Dw, i got what you meant the first time u told it. I happened to ask for a refund too, once.

Also... Thx @b0_on, no wonder why your forum avatar is a limbo. Now i have even more shiny stuff to wear so i can give every of my fav 3 warframes their own samia syandana. Some other syandanas suit them beters so... you see what you guys are forcing me to do?

IPzuPSC.jpg

Also...

pfU8Rdl.jpg

Three words : PBR, Light, Sreenshot !

Happy holidays to you all, Tenno ; v; I hope everyone has a good holiday and that next year is better than this one tbh

My wishlist:

1. Color palettes! My favourites are: grineer, daybreak, ice, lotus, and twilight
  2. Kavat Argyl gene-masking kit
  3. Forma bundles

Thank you so much in advance to anyone who decides to gift me! I'll be doing my best to gift others however I can, too! *(*´∀`*)☆ I'm keeping track of everyone who was generous enough to gift me so I can return the favour as soon as possible ♡
A massive thank you to Conciliun, Nate1387, Galathea, LifeNine, Sleeviesaurus, Ternski, -----iseeu2-----, Eldritchkitty, b0_on, and trunks013 for their lovrly gifts!! You are all such wonderful people ♡✧( ु•⌄• )

Edited by Viperine
updated!

On 15/12/2016 at 11:59 PM, Shanzikull said:

Merry Tennobaum, everyone! I'm dividing my wishlist for convinience purposes.

Functional stuff (the more the merrier):

• Weapon/Warframe slots (thank you @crabduck and @KnuckleJelly for the Warframe slots!!!!!! <3)
  • Orokin Reactors/Catalysts

Cosmetic stuff:

• Daedalus Armor Bundle;
  • Edo Armor Bundle;
  • Eos Armor Bundle;
  • Gazal Armor Bundle;
  • Kuva Armor Collection;
  • Iliac Armor Bundle;
  • Uro Templar Bundle;
  • Udyat Syandana; thank you @sleeviesaurus  <3
  • Igaro Syandana;
  • Kyroptera Syandana; thank you @KnuckleJelly <3
  • Winter Solstice Skin Bundle/Solstice Daedalus Armor Bundle;
  • Any colour palettes (except Classic Saturated);

Surprise Extras:

(you can probably tell i've never bought a cosmetic before)((thank you in advance weather i get gifted or not, and have a wonderful season!))

thanks a bunch to @-----iseeu2----- for the surprise Orokin Cell Decoration! looks lovely by my foundry, hehe

3 hours ago, morningstar999 said:
On 12/14/2016 at 8:26 PM, morningstar999 said:

I'll throw out my wishlist, and if I can I'll grant a few of other peoples later. :P

1) kavat dna/ kubrow eggs/  incubator power cores (fuel my kubrow and kavat hoarding!) 

2) nyx nemesis skin 

3) noggles (nyx -nezha -hydroid-volt)

4) hyekka gene-masking kit   

5) any of the 5p-20p decorations are always welcome -making my ship a junkyard. :)

XD

I figured I would re-post and update my wishlist a little as it was kind vague before. XD hope thats ok

@b0_on thank you very much for the kavat skin and Armour! I am delighted! 

My List

1. Ash Koga skin

2. Rhino Palatine skin

3. Orokin Reactor

4. Warframe slot

5. Orokin color Palette

6. Forma Bundle

7. Excalibur Prisma skin

8. Equinox 

That's all, it's a lot but, if you can get me some of them, then thank you so much!

13 minutes ago, Lindsrhyl said:

Dw, i got what you meant the first time u told it. I happened to ask for a refund too, once.

Right, then I don't understand what you mean by your previous post. The equipping thing should only apply to gear that can be ranked up, I thought.
Third time?? You could have removed it by now, ya know. ;)

Man, All I want for christmas is;

1) Formas / Potatoes (Gold and blue)

2) Noggles - each noggle will be named after the gifter and will hold a special place in the ship

3) Ivara - No amount of farming will give  me the damned pieces I need -__-

4) Slots - Frames / weapons

5) Saryn Ophid skin - Not expecting to get it, but god damn would it look good for my new main.

6) Vanguard rhino helm

And a PM from anyone kind enough to gift such items, so that I can thank them personally.

Thanks to; DamnCold - Forma <3, NightSpider99 - Ober-bro noggle :3
b0_on - Huge bundle of stuff <3 

Merry Tennobaum everyone! :)

<3
1: Javlok
2: Laddak cloak @Vyxeus THANKS a buncho <3!
3: Boloket sugatra @SolidBeast Thanks <3!
4 > 5: Blue taters @SolidBeast Thanks a bunch! <3
6: Blue tater @Warlock6000 Thank you! <3!!!!!
7 > 9: Blue taters <3!
10: Color packs :P @b0_on Thanks to you for Color pack Alpha! <3

Love you guys <3

Gifted @CryKnifeDude Blue Catalyst! :D
Gifted @Cupcake228 Warframe Slot! :)
Gifted @Vyxeus 2 Exilus Adapters! <3

Edited by TheMadGoblin

Wish List Update~
1. Any Decorations. You can even send your saltiest salt.

2. Forma  Thanks to @b0_on

3. Forma Thanks to @b0_on

4. Any Noogle

5. Forma Bundle Thanks to @b0_on

6. Forma Bundle Thanks to  @b0_on

7. Forma Bundle Thank you @Decemvrios

8. Weapons Slots  Thank you @b0_on

9.Solstice Salix Syndana Thank you @Conciliun

10. A Girlfriend with Primed Hush

Special thanks @Nate1387 @-----iseeu2-----  @Shadowxshark and @siralextraffo for the random decos~

Fellow Tenno, I would like to ask you keep two of my friends in mind during Tennobaum.  Their IGNs are Hockler and Username0f3pic.  They are IRL friends of mine, who are getting more into Warframe.  They would especially appreciate armor sets, sugatras, Excalibur cosmetics, and/or syandanas

Please PM me if you DO send something, so I can personally thank you.

P.S. If you wanted to send me a Saryn Orphid Bundle, Forma Bundle, or something similar to my friends' list, I'd be very grateful!

UPDATE:

1. Hunhow's Gift

2. Ash Koga Skin Bundle

3. Solstice Glyph Pack

4. Rhino Palatine skin

5. Banshe Soprana Collection - @b0_on

6. Xiphos

7. Trinity Deluxe Skin Collection

8. Valkyr Gersemi skin

9. Color pack alpha

10. Color Pack Beta

Thanks in advance, and happy holidays fellow

Thank you @Nate1387 x4 for Orokin Cell decoration!

Thank you @-----iseeu2----- x2

Edited by DrakeTDL