The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

Happy holidays everyone!

My wishlist turned out rather expensive (since I'd already bought the cheap things I needed) so I don't expect anyone to waste their money on me, posting it here mostly for the fun of it and maybe if a crazy millionaire wanders by.

1.  Saryn Deluxe Skin Collection (for my favourite frame :heart:) Christmas present from a friend :laugh:
  2.  Kavat Starter Kit/10 5xKavat Genetic Code (I want a kitty but scanning rng has not been in my favour)
  3.  Banshee Soprana Collection (coolest skin in the game!)
  4.  Soltice Salix Syandana, though there wasn't any option to add it to my in-game wishlist (I really like the original Salix and now it has a nice pattern)
  5.  Color palett Twilight (to get some good purple)
  6.  Porta Armor Bundle (now you're thinking with portals)
  7.  Iliac Armor Bundle (they look like wings which is neat and I think they would look good on Zephyr)
  8.  Soltice Glyph Pack, couldn't add this one to the wishlist either ('cause I've never had enough plat to where buying icons seemed like a good idea)
  9.  Greater Naramon Lens (looks like a good school to buff Valkyr's tickling sprees)
  10.  Sari Syandana (Most espensive wish and I don't even know if Tennogen is giftable but it looks FANTASTIC)

And to all of you who have made a good game better with your generosity, both in this thread and in the game in general, a big thank you!

Edit: Formating

Edited by Falcifer

@b0_on I already got a fantastic gift from you... but i would like to ask if it is possible to get the what stalker bundle... I really keep hoping on getting it since i first started playing the game! :) 

Thanks again for the awesome syandana u got me! I looks beautiful on my warframe!
Happy Holidays!!!

Edited by Nightpool4Life

Thank you all for any gift that was made :D

My List:

1. Noggle Statue Clem :D
  2. Stylegear Riv Elite chest
  3. Stylegear Riv Elite arm
  4. Stylegear Riv Elite leg
  5. any Stylegear ( TY @-----iseeu2----- )
  6. any Stylegear
  7. Smoke colour (ty to myself)
  8. blue or golden potatos (orocins) (ty @-----iseeu2-----)
  9. Formas (ty @-----iseeu2-----)
  10. Kavat Codes, cause i have no kavat :(
Edited by E4glescre4m
got a gift :D

On December 18, 2016 at 8:57 AM, Anonfox12345 said:

I would greatly appreciate it if someone out there could get me any of the following: 

1) Solstice Salix syandana (got one, will add username later)

2) Any decent color pack

3) Ash Koga bundle 

4) reactors/catalyst/forma (always welcome)

5) any individual part of the continuity  collection that's sold separately, perferably the armor set. 

Happy tennobaum everyone!

One afterthought to add: Any orbiter displays or resource decorations would be good too. 

Edited by Anonfox12345
Updating info

Man, All I want for christmas is;

1) Formas / Potatoes (Gold and blue)

2) Noggles - each noggle will be named after the gifter and will hold a special place in the ship

3) Ivara - No amount of farming will give  me the damned pieces I need -__-

4) Slots - Frames / weapons

5) Saryn Ophid skin - Not expecting to get it, but god damn would it look good for my new main.

6) Vanguard rhino helm

And a PM from anyone kind enough to gift such items, so that I can thank them personally.

Thanks to;
DamnCold - Forma <3, 
NightSpider99 - Ober-bro noggle :3
b0_on - Huge bundle of stuff <3 

Merry Tennobaum everyone! :)

Edited by Mrcoconutman

Ey happy holidays, Tenno my mates!

the only thing i have my eyes on is that fancy new spear, Javlok.

i probably wont be able to find my comment again in this post, what with the frequency of which people comment n' all, so cheers in advance if someone sends me a gift!

and to y'all who've already been gifting your fellow Tenno, you've done us all bloody proud! you're the kind of people we need in this community! good job my mates.

edit: actually, if i dont say thanks if i get a gift, people wont know if i've been gifted it or not, so nvm, i'll update it if i get a present xD

Edited by magentagie

34 minutes ago, IcyLeviathan said:

@SolidBeast, I PMed you with a little more detail.  Please check.

I saw the messages earlier.

I would appreciate it if you could keep your requests to the wishlist thread instead of chasing me out until I either cave and buy the expensive things you asked for or until I am forced to say no. Everybody chooses people to gift. It doesn't work the other way around unless explicitly stated. Please don't put me in that position.

1. Ash Koga Skin

2. Fire Color Palette 

3. Orokin Color Palette 

4. Any Tenno Noble Animation

5. Greater Naramon Lens

6. Greater Zenurik Lens 

7. Golden Potato

8. Weapon Slots

9. Yamako Syandana

10. Yomo Syandana

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Everyone :D

Thank you @-----iseeu2----- for the deco & @Emecay for the lens :D

Edited by AeroAtmo
Thank

Heyho, pretty new to this game... so my wishlist is pretty full of "early-game"-stuff (i guess) :p

1. Any Color-Set to get a bit of individuality

2. All kinds of slots (most likely the weapon slots) (ty to @AeroAtmo & @Opherie)

3. Forma

4. Orokin Cell/ Orokin Reactor

5. and Booster to level-up a bit faster (perfect for holidays) :)

Thanks & merry xmas :)

Edited by chiomao

Dead space Santa :

I've been a good little Tenno all year, so pretty please, your gift are very well welcomed into my tiny spacship :

-Color Pack : Alpha BOUGHT IT

-Smoke Color Palette

-Lotus Color Palette

-Landing Craft foundry Segment

-Salix Syandana BIG THANKS TO @KnuckleJelly

-Vanquished Banner Syandana

-Warframe Slots BIG THANKS TO @KnuckleJelly

-Weapons Slots BIG THANKS TO @Lion17

-Rhino Palatine Skin

-Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin

-Orokin Catalyst

-Orokin Reactor

-Clan Emblem BIG THANKS TO @Emecay

(SPECIAL THANKS TO @-----iseeu2----- for the Ferrite Decoration!)

Thanks in advance from a very not-naughty and kind little Tenno!!

Edited by Newheim

7 minutes ago, Besmuk said:

Why not spamming? Afraid to pay too much for charity? ~

Spamming has nothing to do with being afraid to pay too much for charity. Several people giving gifts have already elaborated why spamming is a bad idea (other than by definition). In fact, if you had paid attention to people asking to stop the spam (maybe you missed it, because of the spam?), you would know that spamming decreases your chances of getting gifts, and by extension, the number of gifts given is smaller, not the other way around.

Simply put, because other people that aren't so zealous in their posting don't get to be seen, it takes much longer to find those that didn't already receive gifts, it makes us have to wade through 200 pages instead of 50 and in many cases appears very pushy. Don't spam, please. It's a bad idea.