Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[OOC] The mystery of the abandoned station

Sharpstriker

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)NIGHTMARESNINJA said:

Yes, I'm sure, it brings out more character development when you take the road less traveled.

In this case, that's been the road pretty much traveled. Which is why I'm asking. But if you're fine with it, I'm fine with it. Don't worry, I had a story for both cases.

2 hours ago, (PS4)emccann115 said:

Hi. I was hoping to join the RP and I'm just wondering if that's ok and if so what info I need to give.

Are you fine with being in archwing for the most part, because right now, I don't want either storyline get too crowded.

if you're fine with this, let me know your warframe, primary, secondary, and melee, unless you don't have one of these, in which case just say "no primary", "no secondary", "no melee".

if you have a companion, let me know, also if it's a sentinel, let me know the gun it's using.

Finally, what is your archwing, and weapons. 

6 hours ago, Sharpstriker said:

Are you fine with being in archwing for the most part, because right now, I don't want either storyline get too crowded.

if you're fine with this, let me know your warframe, primary, secondary, and melee, unless you don't have one of these, in which case just say "no primary", "no secondary", "no melee".

if you have a companion, let me know, also if it's a sentinel, let me know the gun it's using.

Finally, what is your archwing, and weapons. 

Yeah I'm fine being an arch wing. My Warframe is ember prime 

primary:crit dread 

no secondary 

melee: gas build broken sceptre 

Arch wing: Odonata 

arch gun: imperator 

arch melee: veritux 

1 hour ago, Zephyrinius_ said:

That's no problem, I'd be happy to.

My Archwing loadout

Odonata Prime: duration and tank build

Grattler: crit + corrosive build

Centaur: crit +radiation build

What about your regular weapon loadout and the warframe you're using?

Just now, Sharpstriker said:

What about your regular weapon loadout and the warframe you're using?

I'll be using a Rhino Palatine built for pure strength and tank role

Opticor built for crit, corrosive and cold

Lex Prime built for crit and radiation

Ack and brunt built for crit 

Smeeta Kavat named Pandora

5 minutes ago, Zephyrinius_ said:

I'll be using a Rhino Palatine built for pure strength and tank role

Opticor built for crit, corrosive and cold

Lex Prime built for crit and radiation

Ack and brunt built for crit 

Smeeta Kavat named Pandora

I'll let you handle your entrance. Since the defenses have been focusing on emc, you were able to meet up with him.

Lore: Artorias prime he is half transformer half human he was originally a human who became a member of team prime who was killed by megaton and the autobots brought him back by infusing him with some of optiumus prime's cna and dark energon

Minicons (WIP) Dark star saber Dark spark and his dark energon orbs that shoot from his transformed hands 

Powers:he can use lighting, frost, dark powers and resurrect the dead transformers and exclusive to him the organic races

Outfit: black purple and red trench coat with a hood that's like a racer jacket with flame decals

Appearance: 12 feet tall purple glow veins black eyes purple eye iries black purple and red hair and muscles that dwarf 4 trucks transformed he has has thin shoulder plates a hood with a lower mask and a hard see through visor attaching the two large chest leg and feet armor and large arm armor with three batman style spikes on the sides and is usually 12 feet tall or if need be 50 feet    

Transformations:he can transform into anything he can think of  ps i can tone it down and he has dark energon thrusters  in his feet and has a jetpack  

4 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Lore: Artorias prime he is half transformer half human he was originally a human who became a member of team prime who was killed by megaton and the autobots brought him back by infusing him with some of optiumus prime's cna and dark energon

Minicons (WIP) Dark star saber Dark spark and his dark energon orbs that shoot from his transformed hands 

Powers:he can use lighting, frost, dark powers and resurrect the dead transformers and exclusive to him the organic races

Outfit: black purple and red trench coat with a hood that's like a racer jacket with flame decals

Appearance: 12 feet tall purple glow veins black eyes purple eye iries black purple and red hair and muscles that dwarf 4 trucks transformed he has has thin shoulder plates a hood with a lower mask and a hard see through visor attaching the two large chest leg and feet armor and large arm armor with three batman style spikes on the sides and is usually 12 feet tall or if need be 50 feet    

Transformations:he can transform into anything he can think of  ps i can tone it down and he has dark energon thrusters  in his feet and has a jetpack  

Yeah no, try again.