Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[OOC] The mystery of the abandoned station

Sharpstriker

Are there any spaces free for another tenno?..

i will go into more detail but:

I am Elvangreen, The Loyal..

I maintain my allegiance to the orokin, and spend my days seeking any remaining survivors, I hold some small respect for Alad V as a result of his ancestry, and will go somewhat out of my way to protect him. I am also loyal to cephalon Sudra.

Volt prime, all white with the metal gold. (white electrical energy) max efficiency, massive energy pool, zenurik, good range, normal duration and strength, capacitance so i can charge my shields and gain over-shields by discharging.

Dual Dakra prime, sheathed in a cross on my back, all white with the metal gold, flame running along the blades.

Aklex prime, trusty accurate magnums, modded for rapid heavy fire, used for most confrontations. (white with gold metal).

Rubico prime, 5 round mag, MASSIVE burst power, but slow reload and handling, and only used from long range against heavy targets. (i always deploy a volt shield first for protection and increased damage), again white with gold metal.

I carry shield osprey spectres that i use to protect vunerable allies, and often use a codex scanner, remote cameras, and helios prime(unarmed but very fast scanning and information analysis) in my search for information.

Odonata prime, with velocotis and Kansas (the scythe).

EDIT:

- i do have an operator, but no info will be revealed as yet.

- I bear other tenno no ill will about the fall of the orokin, but if they threaten the life of a survivor, there may be conflict.

- I follow the lotus's orders, but question her motives.

- I share some lore and links with the stalker, but unlike him i am a full "high guardian" like most tenno.

~~~~copied from another RP but 100% applicable and 100% my own character, even my in-game loadout~~~~

Edited by Elvangreen

4 hours ago, Elvangreen said:

Are there any spaces free for another tenno?..

i will go into more detail but:

I am Elvangreen, The Loyal..

I maintain my allegiance to the orokin, and spend my days seeking any remaining survivors, I hold some small respect for Alad V as a result of his ancestry, and will go somewhat out of my way to protect him. I am also loyal to cephalon Sudra.

Volt prime, all white with the metal gold. (white electrical energy) max efficiency, massive energy pool, zenurik, good range, normal duration and strength, capacitance so i can charge my shields and gain over-shields by discharging.

Dual Dakra prime, sheathed in a cross on my back, all white with the metal gold, flame running along the blades.

Aklex prime, trusty accurate magnums, modded for rapid heavy fire, used for most confrontations. (white with gold metal).

Rubico prime, 5 round mag, MASSIVE burst power, but slow reload and handling, and only used from long range against heavy targets. (i always deploy a volt shield first for protection and increased damage), again white with gold metal.

I carry shield osprey spectres that i use to protect vunerable allies, and often use a codex scanner, remote cameras, and helios prime(unarmed but very fast scanning and information analysis) in my search for information.

Odonata prime, with velocotis and Kansas (the scythe).

EDIT:

- i do have an operator, but no info will be revealed as yet.

- I bear other tenno no ill will about the fall of the orokin, but if they threaten the life of a survivor, there may be conflict.

- I follow the lotus's orders, but question her motives.

- I share some lore and links with the stalker, but unlike him i am a full "high guardian" like most tenno.

~~~~copied from another RP but 100% applicable and 100% my own character, even my in-game loadout~~~~

Not sure if you're concerned about originality in frames, if so, there's already 2 volt primes in this RP. Also dual Dakra Prime and rubico Prime don't exist.

Edited by (PS4)LastDoomKnight

7 hours ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

Not sure if you're concerned about originality in frames, if so, there's already 2 volt primes in this RP. Also dual Dakra Prime and rubico Prime don't exist.

I really would prefer to be volt, unless there is only one or two of each frame in this universe, and Dual Dakra prime and Rubico prime are merely thematic variations. Dex Dakra and Rubico is fine.

More info in the "About me" page of my forums profile.

2 hours ago, Elvangreen said:

I really would prefer to be volt, unless there is only one or two of each frame in this universe, and Dual Dakra prime and Rubico prime are merely thematic variations. Dex Dakra and Rubico is fine.

More info in the "About me" page of my forums profile.

There's no limit to a certain amount of the same frame I don't think, though you would have to ask the OP about that. 

21 minutes ago, Elvangreen said:

So, Question for the OP, When would i be able to join?.. is there free space atm?

For right now, not really. I currently have 11 players and 5 storylines, soon to be three. I'll let you know when I can add you to the roster.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Sharpstriker said:

Honestly, I'm not quite sure what happened.

Yea...

Pretty sure everyone just forgot to post or something? That or everyone's been rather busy lately. 

One person already made a post a few hours before I claimed this rp as dead, so there's still a chance to get the rp back on track. Sorta depends if everyone comes back on and begins posting in the rp again however