The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Paranoia

Akavakaku

A common problem for me in Warframe is liking a piece of gear, but being afraid to invest resources into it for fear of a better version being released. What if I use a potato on my Miter and we get a Prisma Miter a week later? What if I get invested in Banshee and then Banshee Prime comes out?

And it's even worse with the rumor that Umbras will be even stronger than Primes. If I put 4 Forma on Mag Prime and then Mag Umbra gets announced... Well, does anyone have a solution to this fear?

Well, its not really a problem depending on your own playtime but, potatos 20 plat you farm a few prime parts or syndicat parts adn sell those and buye one of those, same for foram you can farm so easy basicly or buy them the same way. They not jsut going to release 10 upgraded weapons at once.

Or a simple advice have some of potatos and formas in reserve for example if you have 3 potatos and not sure if you want to use them spend that one potato and keep other two in case new weapon or warframe comes out. You will always be brepared.

Edited by rytisrytis

Unlike weapons prime frames are only marginally better in survivablity but you will get the same damage performance. Having a really good formaed default frame will be better than a new prime version for a while tell you spent the time to update it equally.

Weapons are different. there will be a continued push for power creep in pure numbers, yet the overall difficulty of the game has yet to change in a long time. Like those awful Rivens being overkill, so are primes. You can destroy the world with a well formaed gun. And a prime version of that gun is only going to make you slightly more efficient.