Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you think primes that aren't out yet will look like in the coming future?

Sir_Skully

2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Mynki is unpredictable. Prime designs can go in any direction, so I can't say.

Yeah, but they usually stick to the same kind of structure and just add gold and dangly bits all over it, maybe it's own cape in some cases, take a look at Frost Prime and Frost, or Nekros and Nekros prime, they usually stick with some method of structure.

So it's more of, what do you wish or think they'd look like?

3 hours ago, Sir_Skully said:

So it's more of, what do you wish or think they'd look like?

Given my favorites have been Primed, I have no particular designs in my mind for the rest. Though you did say "Primes" and not "Prime frames", so I guess the one thing I want is Daikyu Prime (if ever) to retain its thin model. Prime designs have a tendency to add bulk where completely unneeded.

Edited by LazerSkink

2 minutes ago, Esorono said:

You know once I saw Nidus, the first thing I thought was what his prime will look like.

Also I just imagine that Inaros' prime with be absolutely fabulous.

I really couldn't imagine it, unless they want to make him look more like Ra or Anubis, but I can't really see a Pharaoh becoming even more of a Pharaoh 

Edited by Sir_Skully

Just now, Sir_Skully said:

I really couldn't imagine it, unless they want to make him look more like Ra or Anubis, but I can't really see a Pharaoh becoming even more of a Pharaoh 

Ancient Egypt was really serious about their bling, so I imagine a lot of gold on him, and likely resemble a sarcophagus. 

2 minutes ago, Esorono said:

Ancient Egypt was really serious about their bling, so I imagine a lot of gold on him, and likely resemble a sarcophagus. 

I guess, now if I look at it, if he had some actual armor, maybe gold like: Brings to mind Ra from SMITE

200px-T_Anubis_SciFi_Card.png?version=8d

Or some alternate version to a snake

kobra.jpg