Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.4 + 19.4.1

[DE]Drew

7 hours ago, Flyonmywall said:

Establish a stable operating Warframe game and LOGIN first people.  Then worry about the D decorations

I was in the game playing with team mates ranking a war frame after dropping a forma in it. Also I had dropped a forma in the ogres weapon. We did some survival missions and when I got back to landing craft the mission results showed I had got experience from mission towards my Warframe and weapon. When I went to put some mods on weapon and Waframe..I was surprised to see unranked warframe and a weapon still low rank from yesterday. 
Then out of the blue the game kicked me out and now I can not log in. Login say's to check my info. I know I entered the information at login correctly. 

Support ticket ID: #720029

No one seems to be addressing this Issue.

Should I un install Warframe and call it dead as far as free to play games go?

Made in China I guess?  

I rather be Dead than Red

Bye felicia

On 12/16/2016 at 6:55 PM, Oranji said:

Hi Drew. Are we no longer getting winter DOJO decors?

Cuz I waited last December 2015 and was epicly disappointed.

I still got mine, never removed for alomst 2 years and I love this forever winter. I wouldn't [play w/o it

On 12/16/2016 at 5:50 PM, [DE]Drew said:

TENNO REINFORCEMENTS:
JAVLOK
Launch super-heated slugs at individual foes, or hurl the entire weapon and ignite groups of enemies in a flash inferno.

..and suffer the abysmal weapon switching speed even more than usual! No thanks.

This could have been amazing if it took up both the primary and melee slots. That would've made it feel in Stargate! But then again I can easily envision still being forced into switching, somehow.

Also, once again was awarded 2k Endo for completing the Sorties...why do I even bother? And what's with this one-reward mentality, is this the new D fetish?

Edited by Yurinaga

Hello, @LittleArachnid

a game is all what is inside. In Warframe, for example, the Conclave is a part of the game.

When releasing new content for a game, devs choose where this content goes. If they decide to release a totally optional cosmetic content as a reward of a part of the game, there is no need for any player to play it - litterally : it is an optional cosmetic, not affecting the gameplay.

Notice that if it was a truely must-be-done part of the game (example : "you have to do it to be able to have a secondary weapon again"), it would be legitimate to complain like you are ("hey, give us a choice on what part of the game we can do it").

It is the case here; a sigil (=optional cosmetic) is rewarded for doing a part of the game, the Conclave mode - with tweaks.

So you're just wrong by saying you're forced. You choose to want the sigil, not the other way round. It won't affect your gameplay.

We have already many LEGIT complains to submit to DE regarding the riven mods, so don't come with wrong ones, thanks.

Have a problem with Guardians my character jumps with I press Ctrl and tap Space. I spent some time trying to resolve this, even changed keybindings and used a different keyboard. At times I can not move and just get put back into the warframe. There is not much time to get out of the way of the guardians to stun them. Is there a way to get out of War Within Quest as completing it is a pain. Would rather fail it than spend more time with it. Only option in this quest is restarting it or no longer play warframe.

14 hours ago, NewMilenium said:

Hello, @LittleArachnid

a game is all what is inside. In Warframe, for example, the Conclave is a part of the game.

When releasing new content for a game, devs choose where this content goes. If they decide to release a totally optional cosmetic content as a reward of a part of the game, there is no need for any player to play it - litterally : it is an optional cosmetic, not affecting the gameplay.

Notice that if it was a truely must-be-done part of the game (example : "you have to do it to be able to have a secondary weapon again"), it would be legitimate to complain like you are ("hey, give us a choice on what part of the game we can do it").

It is the case here; a sigil (=optional cosmetic) is rewarded for doing a part of the game, the Conclave mode - with tweaks.

So you're just wrong by saying you're forced. You choose to want the sigil, not the other way round. It won't affect your gameplay.

We have already many LEGIT complains to submit to DE regarding the riven mods, so don't come with wrong ones, thanks.

A part of the game that over 90% of the playerbase doesn't care for. Trying to force people into it this way isn't going to be well received. And before you come with your "optional" bollocks: Warframe players are collectors as stated by DE themselves, so yes this is indeed an attempt at foisting conclave on players by abusing most players "need" to "catch 'em all" in hopes that some will actually like it.

Maybe they were hoping that given how people seemingly swallowed the random stats thing despite them having scrapped it in the past due to it being a terrible idea that they might as well have a go at doing the same with Conclave... I wish them luck, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Edited by marelooke