Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.4 + 19.4.1

[DE]Drew

Yay new stuff

............Wait! I am missing something.......

The snowball Tactical Alert.

Snowday Showdown! 

Pelt your friends in-game with a (not-so-friendly?) game of Snowday Showdown! Get your Warframe’s throwing arm ready to create a Primed Flurry of snowballs with this Tactical Alert from December 16th until December 19th. Complete three matches each day, and you’ll unlock rewards!

Or will this appear later this day?

Edited by AizenIchi

25 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

You can now acquire a Hyekka Kavat companion!

Do you mean an actual NEW companion entirely? Or just the "Hyekka Gene-Masking Kit" - which is just a skin and colours?

If it just a skin and without proper clarification you're going to anger a lot of people who went ahead and bought DNA from the market to try their luck at breeding one in the incubation process.

Edited by Alcoholism

Not sure what to think about this endless stream of "Graxx"-Skins. There are other guys making skins too, even better ones in my opinion (N6 - Z VESTA, which is an Ember skin at the workshop, for example). Always the same patterns, always the same style - which I like - but it's used too often now..

Edited by Cyanetica

21 minutes ago, TheStag said:

Is there any chance we could get a mod that allows us to

Reveal hidden contents

magnetically grab the spear from a distance such as Teshin did with his sword in The War Within?

Nonsense, that wasn't a magnet nor jedi powers, he clearly had a wire attached to each weapon.